Can't login to XBox.com

Discus and support Can't login to XBox.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to login into XBox.com with my Microsoft account nothing happens so I can't change my Gamertag or other things. Sorry for bad... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maxi2551, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Maxi2551
    Maxi2551 Guest

Can't login to XBox.com

Hello,

when I try to login into XBox.com with my Microsoft account nothing happens so I can't change my Gamertag or other things.

Sorry for bad Englisch I'm from Germany

Please Help me

:)

Maxi2551, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Can't login to XBox.com

xbox updates killing xbox a problem that occured regularly on the original xbox continued through the 360 era and have become so frequent on xbox one that it is basically a brick thats taken up residence in the corner of my room. I HAVE THE PERFECT SOLUTION,
    stop the continuous updates. I would guess that 90% of xbox users even look at half the apps and other jumble you continuously add, rather than constantly trying to improve the service how about just simply providing the service that we have already paid for.
    Is it any wonder that Sony is winning the console war

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr1, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Can't login to XBox.com

I cannot logon to my xbox , with my Microsoft account i get reenter you pw and(0x80a4001a

scottdrake711, Oct 2, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Can't login to XBox.com

Hello Maxi2551,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend attempting to log in to the account from the
    Microsoft website. Be sure to let us know if the link helps!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 2, 2018
  5. Maxi2551
    Maxi2551 Guest
    Maxi2551, Oct 2, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Maxi2551

If you have a child account you wont be able to change the settings. That is why you getting the link on how to change settings. You will have to have the

parent account log in
    on Xbox.com then change your settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Support

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't login to XBox.com

1. Can't login to XBox.com - Similar Threads - Can't login com

2. Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10: Hello everyone! Recently I got Minecraft for Win10 gifted & I use the XBox Companion App to launch the game. I am logged in to Windows, I am logged in to the XBox App, but I can't login to...
  3. Fortnite - Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Can't login: Trying to login to Fortnite keep getting message that "Something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or, if the game has a trial version that has...
  4. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  5. Can't login into my account 0x80070781

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account 0x80070781: Guys I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and after I tried to sign in into my account I get this Error message 0x80070781 the name of the file cannot be resolved by the system I have...
  6. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one: I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my password its too long and I can't log in to...
  7. Can't login to Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Xbox Beta app: Hello, Since yesterday I can't log in to Xbox PC app. Last thing I did yesterday was to change my e-mail adress. I did that, set it as primary and deleted the old one, but since then I can't log...
  8. Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub: Hello all, I've just installed the Xbox Insider Hub as I'm selected for an insider program, but when I launch it, click on Sign In, I get the following error : "There is a problem Acess denied....
  9. Can't login my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login my profile: Trying to play COD on my Xbox 360 and the error message days " This profile is not allowed to play". Don't know what the hell is going on. 5c722853-af6a-451f-8a06-db86c81ee885
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...