Cant login with my other account in apps

Discus and support Cant login with my other account in apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to login to my main xbox but its connected to my dads email and recently I got new computer with a whole new Microsoft email and I want to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beasthunter672, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Cant login with my other account in apps

I try to login to my main xbox but its connected to my dads email and recently I got new computer with a whole new Microsoft email and I want to use the old account since it has all my saves but it gives me a error code and when I click on it, it says
    "

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x83750007".

Tips for trying again:

• If the error code begins with the letter “E”, try searching on the first part of the code.

Example For “E305 00000000 80000001”, search for “E305”.
    • If the error code is 24 digits long, try searching on the last 8 digits.

Example For “Error 417f-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-2746” (where the letter “x” can be any number), search for “80072746”. " then its askes to try again or switch account

:)

Beasthunter672, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

3. PeterDeane Win User

The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account.

still no joy and now I cant uninstall the app! Login as normal user and with Microsoft account.
  4. ClearestJerryYT Win User

Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406)

hi i cant login to the xbox app and i cant download the app! :(
  5. ChummyGeoduck47 Win User

cant login

cant login cause I cant choose my account it just wont come
  6. evilkrum Win User

wont connect to my login

Ok tried my sons login and it did the same thing and no it doesn't show any error codes just in the corner it say xbox games signing in with the warning of cant login please login and restart app.
Thema:

1. Cant login with my other account in apps - Similar Threads - Cant login account

2. i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account: Greetings, yesterday when i was plying with my Xbox one my Xbox logged me out then i got a massage say that my region isn't supported note that my region is supported i'm in Saudi Arabia the xobx...
  3. CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT: I have been trying to login to my account i have it under no barriers for password and the other day it asked me for the password after i put it it showed a message about not being able to login...
  4. I cant login to my account error 0x80a40010

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to my account error 0x80a40010: Hi , i cant login to my xb acc this last week, i talk with support team several time but nothing happen , they just say we working on this problem , is there any body els , who have same problem?...
  5. problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website: fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website that were I can see the special,mission,stars rank,achiments ,dimonds and ect fix my account...
  6. Cant play any game that is needing my xbox account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any game that is needing my xbox account login: I cant play forza because it needs to sign in with my xbox account. First i start the game, i press a and then grey box appears, then closes very fast and i am stuck at that page. If i press a...
  7. Cant login my ambassador account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login my ambassador account: Help pls. Cant login my ambassador account. Got few gifts to claim There... Pls...suport... 83b90f60-0b08-4dd4-82e1-e402204640ab
  8. Cant login to xbox live - or play games online - payment and account ok.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to xbox live - or play games online - payment and account ok.: Im going crazy. We have tried all day login in to Xbox live to play overwatch. Why is this? Im not banned. It just doesnt work. I need an answer but there is no one to ask at microsoft och...
  9. cant login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my account: A while ago when I turned on my Xbox one it went through the full setup proses again. After that happened every time I try to login to my profile nab094 it instead logs me into , nab094 is my...
  10. Cant login to my xbox one account???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to my xbox one account???: I am unable to login to my Xbox One account on my Xbox One console. The robotic system is not helping me either. Is there someone who could assist me? I spent 30 minutes fighting menus and I...