can't login

Discus and support can't login in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i've tried to login the past couple of days and it wont let me login 16ab2506-ba4b-4dbf-be4a-b82d1b91ee7e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Dr Anguished, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Dr Anguished
    Dr Anguished Guest

can't login

i've tried to login the past couple of days and it wont let me login

:)

Dr Anguished, Jun 17, 2018
  2. ConorFowler
    ConorFowler Guest
    Can't login

It sounds like you#re going through the steps to set up a new account. Instead, you need to sign out of any accounts, then choose the option for 'Recover Gamertag'. This will allow you to download your PendantLattice3 account to your console.

Check here for instructions:support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx

ConorFowler, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Can't login

I am a new user and I have not yet connected to Xbox Live through the console. I already updated the console software and now I am trying to login to Xbox Live. First I chose a profile, then I type my email and password - the same I use in my email and to
    login here. Then I get the message

"This WL ID is associated to a different gamertag. Type a different WL ID and password".

What is going on?

PendantLattice3, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

can't login

The website is essentially shut down due to the transition to Microsoft Rewards.

Smwutches, Jun 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Dr Anguished,

Since your region was transitioned to Microsoft Rewards on the 15th, as was stated on the site pop-ups and our FAQs, you can no longer log in to the website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

can't login

1. can't login - Similar Threads - can't login

2. Fortnite - Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Can't login: Trying to login to Fortnite keep getting message that "Something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or, if the game has a trial version that has...
  3. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  4. Can't login into my account 0x80070781

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account 0x80070781: Guys I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and after I tried to sign in into my account I get this Error message 0x80070781 the name of the file cannot be resolved by the system I have...
  5. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one: I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my password its too long and I can't log in to...
  6. Can't login to Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Xbox Beta app: Hello, Since yesterday I can't log in to Xbox PC app. Last thing I did yesterday was to change my e-mail adress. I did that, set it as primary and deleted the old one, but since then I can't log...
  7. Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox Insider Hub: Hello all, I've just installed the Xbox Insider Hub as I'm selected for an insider program, but when I launch it, click on Sign In, I get the following error : "There is a problem Acess denied....
  8. Can't login my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login my profile: Trying to play COD on my Xbox 360 and the error message days " This profile is not allowed to play". Don't know what the hell is going on. 5c722853-af6a-451f-8a06-db86c81ee885
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...
  10. Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family: I have been trying to login to change some settings in my Xbox account, but whenever I try to do so, I get this error page. The problem is, I am not part of any family. I cannot figure out why...