Can't make a purchase

Discus and support Can't make a purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings. As of today, June 12, I cannot make a purchase in Microsoft store on Xbox one S. I keep getting an error message, saying Oops. Not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GMac McMillan, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Can't make a purchase

Greetings. As of today, June 12, I cannot make a purchase in Microsoft store on Xbox one S. I keep getting an error message, saying

Oops.

Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.

(Some random letters and numbers, different every time)

Tried a thread found online, which suggested restarting router, console, checking connection, everything returned ok and it didn't solve the problem. Any suggestions are welcome

:)

GMac McMillan, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Saeleth Win User

Can't make purchases

Hi there,

I would recommend reaching out to MS Billing Support. It is likely the wrong address on file for something, but they should be able to tell you for sure and more importantly how to correct the problem :)
  3. denis97g Win User

Can't make purchases

have you tried doing it from a pc? if that doesn't work you may want to contact xbox support.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't make a purchase

Hi Rajvignesh, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try a different payment method or you may need to reach out to your bank as it seems like there are restrictions on their end.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can't make purchases

I think is because is a debit card. For all backward games you need a credit card not a debit card.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't make a purchase

Try purchasing from the Xbox website instead. That's a good workaround until the store on the Xbox is working.
Thema:

Can't make a purchase

1. Can't make a purchase - Similar Threads - Can't purchase

2. Why can't I install the game I purchased any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I purchased any more?: I bought the game Age of Empires Definitive Edition in 2018 and have been playing that game from time to time. Today when I tried to start it I got the following error message: Age of Empires:...
  3. Can't install minecraft Java when purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install minecraft Java when purchased: hi there, I purchased Minecraft Java but when i go to install it onto my laptop this message comes up......Install this content to an Xbox console When you're away from your console or your...
  4. Can't make a purchase in a gaming app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make a purchase in a gaming app: I'm trying to make a purchase in-game for the game Mergest Kingdom. The purchase is made through microsoft, and it's an app, not connected to a social media account. I've made purchases before,...
  5. I purchased a copy of Minecraft of my Xbox, and can't access it on my PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a copy of Minecraft of my Xbox, and can't access it on my PC.: In 2020, I bought Minecraft on my Xbox, and have been playing it there for a while. Recently, I bought a Windows 10 laptop, and went to play on it. When I opened the Minecraft launcher, the only...
  6. Can't find purchase or confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase or confirmation email?: Bought Minecraft Java and I want to refund it. I never got a confirmation email and it's not in my order history? I only have 12 days more until I can't refund it. The only thing that could've...
  7. I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC: I purchased Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition from xbox.com on my PC, and on the website, all it shows is a button saying "INSTALL TO" with no other options when I click it. I went to the...
  8. why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game: why can't i purchase rubies in G5 Hidden City game? Made a purchase in April. Now the windows timer just runs and runs until I cancel it. 688eca11-a3d7-4c4b-b524-1fab69b82140
  9. Purchased Minecraft DLC for my child's account, he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft DLC for my child's account, he can't play it.: Hello, I was hoping for some assistance in this issue I'm having with Minecraft DLC. My son's account is a child's account. He wanted one of the Minecraft Expansion packs for his birthday. When...
  10. Can't purchase GTA 4 ballard of gay tony

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase GTA 4 ballard of gay tony: I just purchase the lost and the dam dlc and I want to purchase the ballard of gay tony and it won't let me can someone please tell me how to get it before the sale is over in 2 days thank you...