Can't make payment

Discus and support Can't make payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have added credit card details to my account, when I try to purchase a game online, the system says that I don't have payment option, and asks me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SelectingWolf2, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Can't make payment

Hi, I have added credit card details to my account, when I try to purchase a game online, the system says that I don't have payment option, and asks me to add a new credit card, but when I click the button "add a new credit card", it doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

:)

SelectingWolf2, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Jeffske1337
    Jeffske1337 Guest
    Can't make a payment?

I usally pay with paypal and I made like 2 payments today but I can't make another one, it says I need to get in touch with microsoft.

Jeffske1337, Apr 4, 2015
  3. can't make a payment with anything

I have a problem with buying things. every time everytime i want buy something xbox always want me to use a creditcard. i have my bank account connected and i have enough money on it and i have 25 euro now on my credit on my account but xbox still won't
    let me pay with both of them. i always have to use a credit card and i don't have one. even when i click on paying with paypal i have to write down everything for a credit card. i'm trying to buy The elders scrolls online plus.

can please someone help me?

VailingBaton571, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Can't make payment

Are you trying to do this through the console or on the website ?

Kiesey, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

can't make a payment with anything

For billing issues you'll want to contact support directly. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't make a payment need help

Hi Andrew!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since you're having issues with the reoccurring payment with your subscription and are not seeing an option to cancel, you may wish to

Request a Callback from Xbox Support
    or you can always
    contact support
    and speak to a virtual agent who can also assist you with that.

I hope this helps out and please let us know the results.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. SLB4EVERPT Win User

You cant, any subscription related only with a credit card work.
  9. 321jurgen Win User

Can't pay with paypal because it's not accepted.

Translation: Your payment methode can't be accepted. Make contact with your provider or try another payment methode.
Thema:

Can't make payment

1. Can't make payment - Similar Threads - Can't payment

2. I can't add back my Dell Preferred Account as a payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add back my Dell Preferred Account as a payment method: Recently, I have been having trouble making purchases with my DFS through the Microsoft Store, I have contacted support several times, via chat and calling, the first person I talked to in chat...
  3. No puedo procesar pagos.[Translation-I can't process payments.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo procesar pagos.[Translation-I can't process payments.]: No puedo agregar tarjeta de crédito para procesar pagos, me dice que la información de la tarjeta no coincide con la proporcionada y ademas me aparece que me ponga en contacto con el servicio de...
  4. We can't process your payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We can't process your payment: Trying to gift Xbox Live Gold to my sons account and get the following message: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. odISpXFikaZGB0QhiK8/tp.25 2020/03/25 - 10:28:29 UTC...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  6. Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment: Hello, Today I have bought Asura's Wrath game. I have installed the game on my Xbox One X and it is working fine. However, I would like to buy the game's DLCs. I can't find them while searching...
  7. Can't get XBOX GAME PASS from Belgium because payment method is set to United States in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get XBOX GAME PASS from Belgium because payment method is set to United States in...: Hello, How can I change the region of the payment method within de Xbox app ? My account is already set in Belgium. Thanks a86a6ea3-24f2-4df1-a200-9b42977ed283
  8. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  9. Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement [Mod Translation - We can't process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement [Mod Translation - We can't process your payment]: Bonjour, depuis quelques jours j’essaye de me procurer la précommande de l’edition deluxe de code vein et en essayant de l’acheter le problème suivant m’apparait : nous ne pouvons pas traiter...
  10. Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento[Translation-I can't process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento[Translation-I can't process your payment]: Volevo fare un acquisto in pre order,ma mi esce questo messaggio.come posso risolvere?? [Translation-I wanted to make a purchase in pre order,but I get this message, how can I solve??]...