Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10"

Discus and support Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scottbee22, May 18, 2019.

1. Scottbee22
    Scottbee22 Guest

Hey guys,

I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10", the items I want to buy are "Free" and so I don't see why it wouldn't be working.

Every time I go to make a purchase, I get this error: "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase maybe check your internet connection".

Has anyone had and fixed this issue before? Thanks!

:)

Scottbee22, May 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10" - Similar Threads - Can't purchases Minecraft

2. can't purchase xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    can't purchase xbox game pass on pc: i can't complete the purchase of the game pass beta. each time i try to purchase the subscription there comes a message that microsoft could not process my payment. i don't live in the US...
  3. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later: I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal...
  4. Can't purchase BC games from MS store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase BC games from MS store: Hi, I just tried to purchase RDR 1 from MS store but couldn't an error pops up like failed to purchase. I know I cant use wallet there, so I am using my CC, this is the same CC I use for my Gold...
  5. Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message. Can't purchase gold subscription: I am trying to purchase gold membership. It has expired, as it won't let me play certain games and brings up the menu to buy the membership. When I go to do so I get an error message "Try that...
  6. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  7. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  8. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  9. Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada: I've tried everything I can find. When I attempt to purchase, I am asked for my Microsoft account password, which I put in. Then it asks me to add a new payment method. 1. If I go to PayPal, it...
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...