Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10"

Discus and support Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scottbee22, May 18, 2019.

1. Scottbee22
    Scottbee22 Guest

Hey guys,

I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue as me online and I can't get a hold of Microsoft support for this, I can't seem to make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10", the items I want to buy are "Free" and so I don't see why it wouldn't be working.

Every time I go to make a purchase, I get this error: "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase maybe check your internet connection".

Has anyone had and fixed this issue before? Thanks!

:)

Scottbee22, May 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't make purchases in "Minecraft for Windows 10" - Similar Threads - Can't purchases Minecraft

2. HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items: Hello, I have the available funds to purchase items from the store of whatever game I am playing but when I buy it nothing happens. I dont get the item and it doesn't take the money. Help...
  3. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  4. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  5. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  6. Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S: Hello, Recently I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store on my PC, I would now like to transfer the game to my Xbox One S but cannot find a way to do so....
  7. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  8. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  9. Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada: I've tried everything I can find. When I attempt to purchase, I am asked for my Microsoft account password, which I put in. Then it asks me to add a new payment method. 1. If I go to PayPal, it...
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...