Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

Discus and support Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cityxinxflames, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android.

submitted by /u/cityxinxflames
    [link] [comments]

/u/cityxinxflames, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

1. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!? - Similar Threads - Can't purchases while

2. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  3. Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download: I've had Gold for five years or so and have been pretty diligent at 'buying' my offerings of free games each month. Over time I've upgraded to an Xbox One, then added a One S. I recently setup a...
  4. Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.

in XboX Insiders
    Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.: Hello. I'm having trouble finding Soul calibur 4, I bought it years ago digitally on xbox 360 but wanted to play it, after playing 6 on xcloud and realizing how garbage of a game SC6 is In...
  5. Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase backwards compatible Star Wars KOTOR: Hi all. When I attempt to purchase KOTOR, I'm redirected to a NZ processing link. My region is set to AU for my profile and I have an AU CC card for processing. I previously lived in NZ. When...
  6. I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass (pc): So I live in South Africa and my billing address is a south african however whenever i proceed to pay i am unable to change my region from United States. i have no idea what to do can someone...
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Gift Cards i've purchased due to "region"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Gift Cards i've purchased due to "region": I live and South Africa so obviously I bought gift cards in the currency of ZAR which is South African Rand. When trying to redeem it on my Microsoft account it just kept saying the regions aren't...
  8. Can't use Gift Card to Purchase Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Gift Card to Purchase Game Pass: I`ve recently bought the Xbox Gift card thinking that I will be able to buy GamePass despite the fact it isn` t available in my country. Luckily, I was able to redeem the gift card. Unfortunately,...
  9. Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.: Two years ago my first 360 had a RRoD. I bought a new 360 and transferred the contents of the old hard drive to the new one. I did a license transfer, redownloaded content and everything was fine....
  10. Can't make XBOX Live purchases on my US card while overseas, after 5+ years of doing so....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make XBOX Live purchases on my US card while overseas, after 5+ years of doing so....: I recently got an error message 80167611, after trying to purchase DLC. I've been using the same Card and another one to make purchases on xbox for years while i have been overseas without...