Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

Discus and support Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cityxinxflames, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android.

submitted by /u/cityxinxflames
    [link] [comments]

/u/cityxinxflames, Dec 3, 2019
  2. RetroCorn Win User

Unable to re-download music from Music Pass to SD Card

Bit of an old thread to bump, but I have a similar issue. I purchased the album "Make It Bun Dem" by Skrillex a good while ago. My music on my phone got messed up and I had to restore my phone. Now I can't redownload the album and there is no option to redownload
    it, yet it says the album/song is in my collection.

Is there another way to download the song to my phone again?
  3. Saeleth Win User

Can't make purchases

Hi there,

I would recommend reaching out to MS Billing Support. It is likely the wrong address on file for something, but they should be able to tell you for sure and more importantly how to correct the problem :)
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can't make purchases

I think is because is a debit card. For all backward games you need a credit card not a debit card.
  5. MikeM132 Win User

Xbox Music Will Not Play On Windows Phone At All. This has been an issue since day one

I've had a similar problem over the years. I am trying to remember how I solved it. One thing I remember is you cannot be streaming anything anywhere else---or have done so recently (somehow the system still thinks you are streaming if you quit a playlist
    mid-stream, for example). Make sure your new phone shows up active in your Xbox Music device list. I can't help you with your iPhone or Android tablet, as I am not sure how these may count against your device total. I have actually called Xbox support before
    when I could not get a phone active. I ran up against that limit of activations/deactivations in a month while trying to get a new phone online. They reset my count and I had to go in a re-authorize my 4 devices. That worked.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

But.. you have purchased the movie in question. If you buy a copy of something you should be able to download it. You have purchased a licence to own....
    Usually, you purchase a license to play the movie. You do not "own" a digital download. The publisher (i.e. the movie studio) can make up the rules on how you access your licensed right to watch the movie. If they allow a download, they you can download
    it. If they only allow streaming, then you can't download it and have to watch it while being online.
Thema:

Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

1. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!? - Similar Threads - Can't purchases while

2. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  3. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  4. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  5. Can't purchase v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase v-bucks: My son is trying to purchase vbucks on Fortnite - there is money in the account. But it keeps stating Store Experience Host should be ready soon. Check your games and apps queue to see if it's...
  6. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  7. I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app: Reinstalled the app on my mobile device and factory reset my xbox. Searching for games in the mobile app store only gives me the option to "Install on Xbox one" this has been happening for a...
  8. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place: Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk....
  9. Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.: Two years ago my first 360 had a RRoD. I bought a new 360 and transferred the contents of the old hard drive to the new one. I did a license transfer, redownloaded content and everything was fine....
  10. Can't make XBOX Live purchases on my US card while overseas, after 5+ years of doing so....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make XBOX Live purchases on my US card while overseas, after 5+ years of doing so....: I recently got an error message 80167611, after trying to purchase DLC. I've been using the same Card and another one to make purchases on xbox for years while i have been overseas without...