Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

Discus and support Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cityxinxflames, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:12 AM.

1. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android.

submitted by /u/cityxinxflames
    [link] [comments]

/u/cityxinxflames, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:12 AM
Thema:

Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

1. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!? - Similar Threads - Can't purchases while

2. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  3. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?: My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called...
  4. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options: Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986
  5. Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.: Hello. I am not able to purchase the Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region on the Xbox app. I'm in the Philippines and when I click the buy button it says that the game will be...
  6. Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC: I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?! The store page is missing and says, "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot...
  7. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  8. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  9. Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.: Two years ago my first 360 had a RRoD. I bought a new 360 and transferred the contents of the old hard drive to the new one. I did a license transfer, redownloaded content and everything was fine....
  10. Can't make XBOX Live purchases on my US card while overseas, after 5+ years of doing so....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make XBOX Live purchases on my US card while overseas, after 5+ years of doing so....: I recently got an error message 80167611, after trying to purchase DLC. I've been using the same Card and another one to make purchases on xbox for years while i have been overseas without...