Can't make purchases

Discus and support Can't make purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy through the dash but it doesn't complete and keeps giving me the error code 8012000B. Everything else works fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raian93, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Raian93
    Raian93 Guest

Can't make purchases

I'm trying to buy through the dash but it doesn't complete and keeps giving me the error code 8012000B. Everything else works fine.

:)

Raian93, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Can't make purchases

Hey, im having a problem making purchases online due to every time i try im introduced to either a looped loading screen, we can't sign you in right please try again later or it simply sends me back to the dash board. now im aware of the outstanding balance
    thing and knew ive obtained one but due to me not being able to pay for it here on console i just bought a 3 month gold subscription and continue that way. now i don't know that if by doing it this way whether or not if i messed something up or if i should
    discontinue services and focus on my balance. this has been occurring for a few days now and ive yet to see improvement.

Damien������✌, Feb 18, 2014
  3. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Can't make purchases

I think is because is a debit card. For all backward games you need a credit card not a debit card.

SLB4EVERPT, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Raian93
    Raian93 Guest

Can't make purchases

It's solved. It allows me to purchase with incredibly slow download speed.

Raian93, Feb 19, 2014
Thema:

Can't make purchases

1. Can't make purchases - Similar Threads - Can't purchases

2. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  3. HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! Can't Purchase Items: Hello, I have the available funds to purchase items from the store of whatever game I am playing but when I buy it nothing happens. I dont get the item and it doesn't take the money. Help...
  4. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  5. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  6. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  7. Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft on PC can't get it on Xbox One S: Hello, Recently I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store on my PC, I would now like to transfer the game to my Xbox One S but cannot find a way to do so....
  8. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  9. Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund: Hi I purchased Team Sonic Racing for my son and his friend purchased at the same time. They were unable to play online together due to a bug that was identified by Sega support. The only reason...
  10. I can't see the Purchase History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see the Purchase History: I bought a new Xbox one S and was going to download the existing games, but I can't see the purchase history except ForzaHorizon4 and Motors7. What should i do in this case? Please help me!...