Can't make purchases

Discus and support Can't make purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy through the dash but it doesn't complete and keeps giving me the error code 8012000B. Everything else works fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raian93, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Raian93
    Raian93 Guest

Can't make purchases

I'm trying to buy through the dash but it doesn't complete and keeps giving me the error code 8012000B. Everything else works fine.

:)

Raian93, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Can't make purchases

Hey, im having a problem making purchases online due to every time i try im introduced to either a looped loading screen, we can't sign you in right please try again later or it simply sends me back to the dash board. now im aware of the outstanding balance
    thing and knew ive obtained one but due to me not being able to pay for it here on console i just bought a 3 month gold subscription and continue that way. now i don't know that if by doing it this way whether or not if i messed something up or if i should
    discontinue services and focus on my balance. this has been occurring for a few days now and ive yet to see improvement.

Damien������✌, Feb 18, 2014
  3. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Can't make purchases

I think is because is a debit card. For all backward games you need a credit card not a debit card.

SLB4EVERPT, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Raian93
    Raian93 Guest

Can't make purchases

It's solved. It allows me to purchase with incredibly slow download speed.

Raian93, Feb 19, 2014
  5. Saeleth Win User

Can't make purchases

Hi there,

I would recommend reaching out to MS Billing Support. It is likely the wrong address on file for something, but they should be able to tell you for sure and more importantly how to correct the problem :)
  6. denis97g Win User

Can't make purchases

have you tried doing it from a pc? if that doesn't work you may want to contact xbox support.
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can't make purchases

I think is because is a debit card. For all backward games you need a credit card not a debit card.
  8. HarleyQuinnFun Win User

Can't make in game purchases

I recommend to contact EA. They will have more information how to fix the problem.
  9. Tigermike93 II Win User

Can't make in game purchases

Even though it's not about Titanfall 2 but I'm having the same problems making in game purchases with a few of my games as well.
Thema:

Can't make purchases

1. Can't make purchases - Similar Threads - Can't purchases

2. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  3. Can't make Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make Purchase: Been trying to order on fortnite and game is not letting me. f4b095b4-e995-4ccc-87da-9f1ea76426bb
  4. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  5. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  6. I can't purchase minecraft realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't purchase minecraft realms: Hello I am not able to purchase realms in minecraft pocket edition, it says "the version of the application is not configured for billing". Im wondering if there is anything that can be done to...
  7. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  8. Can't purchase backwards compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Can't purchase backwards compatible games: Foe the past 2 weeks I have been trying to purchase backwards compatible games and I receive the following error message: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try...
  9. Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now: On the 3rd of April I was able to purchase Fortnite V bucks in South Africa using pounds sterling from my account, today (27th of May) it refused to let me use them and insisted I purchase in...
  10. Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360): As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm stuck with those flash drives, since I can't go...