cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

Discus and support cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can no longer message anybody on my Xbox account. i just had my Xbox live switched to a new Microsoft account as i was hacked and just got my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GartassTwitch, Oct 25, 2018.

1. cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

i can no longer message anybody on my Xbox account. i just had my Xbox live switched to a new Microsoft account as i was hacked and just got my account back. i have added my phone number to my account with my Microsoft account and signed out of all applications,
    reset my devices, and signed back in, with no luck. there seems to be no ban on anything or so Xbox tells me. can anybody assist me with this?

[Mod Removed - Personal Information] is the case number

:)

GartassTwitch, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Messaging

I Cant Message Anybody At The Moment I Havent Sent Any Messages At All Today And Yeah Can Anybody Tell Me Why I Cant??

NMxRainbowDash, Oct 25, 2018
  3. ONESHOT6192
    ONESHOT6192 Guest
    cant send messages

i can receive messages but i cant send them. could anybody help?

ONESHOT6192, Oct 25, 2018
  4. cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with sending messages on Xbox One or Xbox App.

• Is there a certain error message you receive when you try to send a message?
    I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:
    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 25, 2018
  5. the message tells me that there is an unknown issue and gives me a link for something like find a solution on support.xbox.com/fix-messaging

i have already done all the basic troubleshooting and gotten no kickbacks, or results.

6. Hey there,

Thanks for the reply!

To help clarify, if this is a new Microsoft Account you will need to ensure the account is fully set up with personal information, address, and security preferences. I recommend to try logging into the
    Microsoft Account website
    and Xbox website
    to help double check the account and
    privacy settings
    on the account.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 25, 2018
  7. all that stuff is updated but it says i don't have a phone associated with my account even though it texts me to sign in

8. cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

i cant even see my messages when on xbox.com

9. Do ypu have an enforecement action against you?

HyperVenom523, Oct 25, 2018
  10. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Also check if you are not banned from chatting. enforcement.xbox.com Check it cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help? :)

Darkwolfecze, Oct 25, 2018
  11. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hey!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, if you're still unable to fully send messages to anyone on your Microsoft account what I recommend doing is
    contacting customer support
    to see what options are available to help resolve the issue. Please let us know how that goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 26, 2018
  12. AdrienneS2
    AdrienneS2 Guest
    It keeps saying that it was unable to send the message and that's never happened before

AdrienneS2, Oct 26, 2018
  13. cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help?

i have done that MANY times

HauntingPoppy4, Oct 27, 2018
  14. braveheatz
    braveheatz Guest
    Have you contacted Xbox Support yet?

braveheatz, Oct 27, 2018
  15. I don't think xbox cares about their problems

,it took them over 2 weeks to(half)fix halo4 that's not worth playing NOW.it has it on here that i'm i had that gamer tag 2 years ago.can't send messages, or hear people with mics in game and it don't show if anyone is using a mic.just makes
    me want to buy the xbox x NOT

HauntingPoppy4, Nov 5, 2018
  16. KoriGotti Win User

Yes i have done that also. I contacted customer support and the rep couldnt figure out what was wrong as well. But thanks for trying
  17. HauntingPoppy4 Win User

There is not one thing you can tell me to do that i haven't already done MANY times,and i have spent hours on the phone with xbox support,i will get one person tell me this another tell me something else,would you pay for electric in your home if it went
    out every day?no you wouldn't,as i type this to you it has done 4 things to me.stop getting gamers to do all these worthless things and look inside your office for the weak link and fire them
  18. ShaneHepburn Win User

messages Error

Hi Kori,

If your still having this issue I would recommend you to take this steps:

Select settings > Select all settings > Select system > select system >select console info & updates > select Reset console
    but remember to click on Keep games and apps.

Also reset your router too by pressing reset button on your router.

if it doesn't work I would recommend you speak to xbox support

regards

Shane H
  19. HauntingPoppy4 Win User

It don't change to login on another xbox with same gamer tag,you can log in with another gamer tag(their way to soak you for more money)xbox has been going down hill for 2 & half months now,truth is they don't know what they are doing there anymore,you
    call and talk to someone from some place you can't under stand what they are saying,and they all tell you the same thing,its your unit,its your internet,change your ip address,i have heard it all in the last 2 months from xbox-waypoint,343.i will not renew
    xbox account this time,they make me sick with their lies,servers are trash lag is all you get now you get booted saying you lost internet(when you didn't)who ever runs things there need to be fired RIGHT NOW.and i bet they block this message just as some as
    they see it
  20. HauntingPoppy4 Win User

I don't think xbox cares about their problems

,it took them over 2 weeks to(half)fix halo4 that's not worth playing NOW.it has it on here that i'm i had that gamer tag 2 years ago.can't send messages, or hear people with mics in game and it don't show if anyone is using a mic.just makes
    me want to buy the xbox x NOT
Thema:

1. cant message anybody through Xbox, can anybody help? - Similar Threads - cant message anybody

2. cant listen to voice messages in xbox one chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant listen to voice messages in xbox one chat: hi I used to be able to hear my kids leave me a voice message in chat in Xbox One but everytime I click to Play voice Message it says Try Again.. its been doing it along time.. as the xbox cell...
  3. Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invites and messages on my console!? Cant fix PLEASE HELPPPPPPP: So this issue is not as uncommon as I thought since I'm seeing several posts on it elsewhere. The problem is that there is no real solution to it that is working this time. I can confirm that...
  4. Cant sign in with this error message displaying 0x8015dc16

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in with this error message displaying 0x8015dc16: Tried signing in mulitple times to Xbox live and i keep getting the above error code and saying i cant sign in at this time. Everything is fine with my profile and its not giving me any tips on...
  5. Cant hear voice message in chat message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear voice message in chat message: Anybody have an answer to why it says the chat voice message is playing but I cant hear a thing through my headset. I have no other audio issues with my headset either....
  6. Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on phone - cant see my messages: This has been the same screen I'm getting when trying to check my messages for the past 4 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still nothing. This issue is on my iPhone, I tried...
  7. Cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages: I can not send messages its like im communication suspended but im not. Is there a fix for this or not 86bbe535-5ce6-4734-a6c2-53c345987a48
  8. 2Wire: i cant send messages to anybody

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: i cant send messages to anybody: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): i cant send messages to anybody since ive had my Xbox one, Since christmas i havent been able to send any messages to anyone. dc4f2923-5971-49bd-a4bb-4dfe3e452a27
  9. i cant send any messages to anybody

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant send any messages to anybody: i cant send any messages to anybody, not on xbox, smartphone or win10. the Enforcement website says "congratulations! You have a perfect report" Please help me e2e8692e-53ee-4611-8b13-9e1e3db86a88
  10. i cant send any messages to anybody

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant send any messages to anybody: I cant send any messages to anybody. XBOX!!!! Have told me due to past behaviour I will not be able to send messages but the thing is they have not told me how long am banned for. I find this...