Cant message

Discus and support Cant message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant message and have tried everything please help! 2f3299be-fced-4c73-afb8-3bf7f6d2e592 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gavindavis1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. gavindavis1
    gavindavis1 Guest

Cant message

I cant message and have tried everything please help!

:)

gavindavis1, Jan 8, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Cant message

Go to https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
    look under "Security info helps keep your account secure" and make sure they have a phone and email listed.

If any are missing please add them. If Any ARE listed delete and re-add them. And Save Changes.

Then Restart Console Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide. Select Settings. > Select Restart console. > Select Yes to confirm.

Once the Console Has restarted you should be able to send messages.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Cant message

could you tell us what happens when you try to send a message?
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant message

Hey there sportsguy, let's see if we can get you messaging!

Take a peek at this and go ahead and follow the steps for
    updating your security proofs
    . Doing that should hopefully get you messaging again. If not, post back and let us know and we'll see if we can take another look.

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. FatN00bSL4yER Win User

cant send messages

Emmm

maybe its becouse of the Enforcement actions :) you have to check it

or Maybe it work again with just restarting your Console

or if there is any Error message :) please let me know
    I've got the same problem, and it's been around for longer than a year. I want a fix. Now.
  6. KillerK004 Win User

Cant send messages

Same problem, I tried the reputation check thing too and it didn't work
Thema:

Cant message

1. Cant message - Similar Threads - Cant message

2. cant see messages it keeps saying sor

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant see messages it keeps saying sor: Keeps saying sorry cant get all your messages right now this has went on all day ec0acbeb-fdbd-4b2a-aea9-5c4e09ad58cf
  3. I cant send messages from the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant send messages from the xbox app: I know the way to fix it but.. Problem. I dont have a phone number. ed2bf070-6bf9-4b4b-86f6-14436aa1c390
  4. Cant seng messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant seng messages: Y wont it let me send anything at all 0f23f76a-e78e-477b-b56c-629727870409
  5. Cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages: Help i got 1st ever xbox yesterday it wont let me send messages it says i need 2 verify my account so i type in my phone number get the txt i write code in it works. Then i send txt on xbox and...
  6. I cant send messages on my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant send messages on my xbox account: Ok I need some help, I cant send messages on Xbox, I don't have an Xbox but I play on windows ten and when I try to put my phone number in the bar to send a code to my mobile on support to fix my...
  7. Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.: I have multiple accounts on my xbox one. One of my side accounts cant messages but all of my other accounts can. I havent texted anyone on the account that I have the problem with since the day...
  8. 42PG20D: I cant message

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: I cant message: 42PG20D: I cant message You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home...
  9. Cant send messages even after verrification code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages even after verrification code: Hellllllllllppppppp messaging friends 664febb0-ac0c-4f91-85f1-1ea70e28f0c4
  10. I have a good reputation on xbox and no enforcements and i still cant send messages on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a good reputation on xbox and no enforcements and i still cant send messages on my...: I have a good record and no enforcements on my account and still cant send messages on my account. What do I do? e8074a02-679a-4844-83e1-f0ccedd16401