Can’t move the chat mixer thing it’s gray (p.s I’ve tried the slow going in and it don’t work)

Discus and support Can’t move the chat mixer thing it’s gray (p.s I’ve tried the slow going in and it don’t work) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so uhm not new i cant change the chat mixer on my xbox i have a one ear turtle bech headphones and ive tried everything going in slow restarting alot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aa72675, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Aa72675
    Aa72675 Guest

Can’t move the chat mixer thing it’s gray (p.s I’ve tried the slow going in and it don’t work)

so uhm not new i cant change the chat mixer on my xbox i have a one ear turtle bech headphones and ive tried everything going in slow restarting alot it hasnt worked i need answers for a new way otherwise i cant listen to my games please help!

:)

Aa72675, Oct 17, 2020
  2. xELGx Archi Win User

Dead space

same, it says "this game´s region does not match this console. It won´t be downloaded, and you have not been charged", the problem is, that I live in Mexico, and I was in EEUU, and I change my account´s region, to USA, but I´ve move again to Mexico, and
    I change it again, I don´t know, what is the exactly problem
  3. andreimarian199 Win User

Purchase erroe

I`ve tried on both microsoft.com and on my xbox, it`s the same error on both. I`m trying to buy the xbox 360 version, I don`t think there is an Xbox One version.
  4. skys7 Win User

Why do you want OLD games and OLD Dashboards back?

I mean I am just in my 20th, I did not try all the OLD games back then. But people told me that I have to try it. So I did, I tried some of the first games on a real damn old computers. I don´t even remember the names of this games, they were all weird to
    me but I have to say they were fun. For a day or 2 but that´s about it. It´s interesting to see what people liked back then. Its really strange to sit in front of this giant pixels lol (today people play Minecraft which I also don´t understand) :p

It´s all so slow but I don´t know that those things can be fun till I tried them. I don´t play Minecraft and I don´t think I will. Those games are not fun for me for that long time. It´s really just a journey to see how fun it is to be nostalgic sometimes
    but that´s about it. I´m totally for future games and technology. So I still don´t get the hype about the past.

Maybe you can name me some more reasons why you like those games? Or is that not possible to explain? :)
  5. FredericoMiguel Mart Win User

State of Decay 2 fechando na tela inicial -[Translation - State of Decay 2 closing on the home screen]

And I´ve already tried the gameplay issues on windows 10, but only simple measures. Didn´t helped me too.

It´s not a problem of Video Card, its not a problem o reinstalling, its not a problem ou reinitiating the PC after installing.

I don´t know what to do anymore.
  6. DoenerBarney Win User

The antidote to HD remakes is coming

i´ve played this on my Atari...Like the original look EGA 16 Colors...yeah...I don´t liked the VGA Remake...

It´s good for the younger ones to play a great Adventure from Sierra, for myself i don t need this.

Will grab the Original from the shelf and put it into my Atari..*sighing*
Thema:

1. Can’t move the chat mixer thing it’s gray (p.s I’ve tried the slow going in and it don’t work) - Similar Threads - Can’t move chat

2. State of Decay 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or...: Windows 10. 2080. 16 gig ram. Gamepass. I have tried: - Manually starting xblauthmanager, xboxgamesave and xboxnetapisv in services. - Repairing the app - SFC scan - Repairing xbox app Id...
  3. Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Hey! I purchased Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 digitally on my XBOX 360 back in either June or July of 2017. I was playing through the first game and finally beat it earlier this year. When I went to...
  4. Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it: My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random and I have no idea how to fix it I’ve tried re...
  5. I can’t turn on my xbox from the app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t turn on my xbox from the app: I re-downloaded the app, as well as have instant on, on. 51a120e3-2244-4487-82a3-894f6686f67d
  6. Can’t play my downloaded game unless iv signed in even though I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my downloaded game unless iv signed in even though I am: My downloaded game wont let me pla it unless iv signed in even tho i am a3b75dbe-d383-49ef-805e-686a18aa7158
  7. Can’t make my Xbox my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make my Xbox my home xbox: Ive just recently got a new xbox cause my old one broke and i transfered my account but now its saying that i need to make it my home xbox but im unable to? Why is that? Sometimes im able to play...
  8. Why i can’t turn on the two functions of "Training" and "Travel to Japan" in Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can’t turn on the two functions of "Training" and "Travel to Japan" in Microsoft...: [img] [img] Thank you very much and please answer 00479a2e-1c0c-4a68-b459-32b6541b5e92
  9. Can’t open Flight Sim 2020 (blue bar not moving past 80%)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t open Flight Sim 2020 (blue bar not moving past 80%): How do I get live help for flight sim 2020? I’ve literally been trying for days to get MS Flight Sim to load past the first screen. I have previously had the game loaded and working on this PC...
  10. Xbox 360 Kinect Can’t Move Enough

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Can’t Move Enough: Having trouble getting past this error. Unfortunately It was adjusted manually, is there anyway around the error now? I can’t seem to find any fixes anywhere. Please help!...