Can't open a return request

Discus and support Can't open a return request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to get a return/repair request done for a controller I have, which is still in warranty. Every time I follow the instructions, I get to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arx1533, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Arx1533
    Arx1533 Guest

I am trying to get a return/repair request done for a controller I have, which is still in warranty.

Every time I follow the instructions, I get to the same point - I click "Enter new address" and the whole process falls over and crashes.

I have tried to get a callback from support and although it says there is a 2 min waiting time, I input my number and it says something like "Something went wrong on our side, we are working on it, Try again later".

Can someone please help me to figure out why I can't start a repair request? I have updated my Microsoft addresses, made sure everything is up to date.. I have no paddles left on this one.

Thanks,

Can't open a return request [​IMG]

Can't open a return request [​IMG]

:)

Arx1533, Jan 14, 2022
  2. D3RTY D Win User

Xbox One Titanfall bundle dilemma. Please read MS

actually you can't return the console for cash it has been opened. You can only return it for the same item.
  3. RogueStar1983 Win User
  4. AridLizard Win User

Can't redeem code, already redeemed

if you can't request a new code through the link you will need to return the card to the shop where you bought it and request a refund or a new code/card from them
  5. VRgamerONE Win User

Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

Can't do that from Russia, the request was addressed to Moscow. "Failed to process the request. Direct call". I need support in the United States to return the money RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Russian IP address blocks in the US,
    help me to return the money.
  6. tguns17 Win User

Bought xbox one a week too early.....help.

You can't return the xbox one after opening it correct? I bought it from best buy.
Thema:

1. Can't open a return request - Similar Threads - Can't open return

2. game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up: When I try launch a game for the second time from game pass PC app, i get a pop up saying "this app can't open. Check the store for more info", however the store does not provide more info. I am...
  3. Can't open Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft: So I bought Minecraft in macOS, and now I am on windows 11 and I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft, and when I log in in the store It says I haven't bought it, do I have to...
  4. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  5. My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d: My xbox Series S can't open the microsoft flight simulator 2020,show error code 0x8007045d [img] e5829bb9-18b8-44cb-9aca-360213ed6911
  6. Can't open Minecraft Java edition?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft Java edition?: I got a new PC and am redownloading all my games. I bought Java Minecraft around 10 years ago and am trying to reinstall it on my new computer. But every time I try to launch it it says this:...
  7. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...: I have owned minecraft for almost a decade but now i'm not allowed to have it without gamepass? EDIT: Apparently you have to open the Xbox app, look up minecraft windows 10 and press 'get'....
  8. I can't open Halo Infinite anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Halo Infinite anymore: I am trying to launch Halo from the Xbox app on windows and it just opens the Microsoft store and brings me to Gaming Services. I can't do anything when I'm there except see reviews and a blank...
  9. Can't open Xbox App for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Xbox App for PC: I was trying to download ori and the blind forest but then it also went and updated halo the master chief collection for some reason but it just dowloads the whole game all over again. So I try to...
  10. Can't open Xbox app for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Xbox app for pc: I downloaded halo infinite for pc. When I went to play the game asked to update my profile for multiplayer privileges. But the Xbox app doesn't seems to be working. I had a couple of crashes. So I...