Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES]

Discus and support Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday morning my little brother was installing NBA 2k15 which he got for Christmas. It was 96% done before we had a power outage in the front part... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiableLemon, Dec 26, 2014.

1. LiableLemon
    LiableLemon Guest

Yesterday morning my little brother was installing NBA 2k15 which he got for Christmas. It was 96% done before we had a power outage in the front part of our house. Once the power finally came back on I was unable to do anything. I couldn't open Settings,
    Snap, Xbox Video, just general Xbox apps. And the game wouldn't install.

Now of course Xbox Live went down yesterday but even this morning I can't even open Settings. When kinect recognizes me it says "Sorry, ___" hold X or say Xbox Launch. When I try to sign in the screen dims for two seconds then goes back to normal.

When I try to access Settings it'll show the logo then go back to the home screen as if it is force closing it.

I have hard reset this Xbox at least almost 20 times. I don't know if Xbox live is down for me or if there is another issue since I had a power outage.

Advice? Thoughts?

:)

LiableLemon, Dec 26, 2014
  2. LUKE1379
    LUKE1379 Guest
    Can't open apps or games on dashboard

hi there this morning I have encountered a problem can't open apps or games on my Xbox one I have done a hard reset 2 or 3 times to get the same problem and also retried to sync the controller . I press the a button quite a few times like 20 times pretty
    fast and it opens a app /game and the button works fine . Any help much appreciated thanks luke131979

LUKE1379, Dec 26, 2014
  3. El Heftismo
    El Heftismo Guest
    Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

having same problem. did hard reset and still can't play anything or load apps. laggy response time on buttons pressed versus action completed and very infuriating. I am in alpha program and insider program so hoping a patch fixes this but was working fine
    until this morning.

El Heftismo, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES] - Similar Threads - Can't Open Apps

2. Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC): [img] In this case, I tried to open Sea of Thieves. It was working fine til yesterday, but now i'm having this issue :( Already checked Windows Update; Reinstalled the game, the app;...
  3. I can't open xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox app (beta): When I try to launch xbox app (I have a game pass subscription) I get the error window : ''Windows cannot access specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  4. UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...: says server is down, but xbox shows it is working fine. I tried deleting and reloading the app... no change. Any thoughts? b5f7e665-c7aa-4095-85a7-69340f35b2ff
  5. I can't open any of my app's or games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of my app's or games: We've been having this problem for 2 days af3cd594-f4f6-4392-86a9-baa23af301b5
  6. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?: For the last couple of days, I have tried to play the game called survivor. Until yesterday it worked just fine, but when I tried to play it yesterday, it would not open. What do I need to do?...
  7. I can't open games and groups in the area "games and apps" | No abren los juegos, grupos de ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open games and groups in the area "games and apps" | No abren los juegos, grupos de ...: Hello everyone, I bought a Xbox One X like one month ago. In this days, I started having problems with the games, and apps specifically "Gears of War 4" , "Sunset Overdrive" and "Forza Horizon...
  8. Can't open apps or games on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open apps or games on dashboard: hi there this morning I have encountered a problem can't open apps or games on my Xbox one I have done a hard reset 2 or 3 times to get the same problem and also retried to sync the controller . I...
  9. 'The app can't be opened'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'The app can't be opened': I preordered Cuphead so I was able to install it on my Xbox One as well as Windows 10. Today, I tried to play Cuphead on my PC but I keep getting this error. 'The app can't be opened. Please visit...
  10. 'The app can't be opened'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'The app can't be opened': 2 months ago I bought a gaming PC and I was able to install and play Gears of War 4 with ease via Play Anywhere. Today, I tried to revisit GoW4 on my PC but I keep getting this error. 'The app...