Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

Discus and support Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JosephLaRiviere Sr., May 2, 2019.

1. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I have no way of getting out of the update or reporting a problem on the app and i'm not able to play anything.
    I've tried everything from re-adding my profile to power cycling and nothing has fixed it. I assume it's because of the update and I don't know what to do

:)

JosephLaRiviere Sr., May 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

1. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update - Similar Threads - Can't open anything

2. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  3. 地平線4 xbox版無法開啟 [Translation-Horizon 4 xbox version can't be opened]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平線4 xbox版無法開啟 [Translation-Horizon 4 xbox version can't be opened]: 地平線4更新之後,打開遊戲等待時就會突然閃退 平台:XBOX 2019/7/6 [Translation-After the horizon 4 is updated, it will suddenly flash back when the game is opened. Platform: XBOX 2019/7/6]...
  4. Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass: Hello, I can not open the xbox application on pc. When I run the application, nothing even opens for 1 second. My windows is up to date. So I can not even enjoy the game pass anymore. Thanks for...
  5. UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...: says server is down, but xbox shows it is working fine. I tried deleting and reloading the app... no change. Any thoughts? b5f7e665-c7aa-4095-85a7-69340f35b2ff
  6. I can't open any of my app's or games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of my app's or games: We've been having this problem for 2 days af3cd594-f4f6-4392-86a9-baa23af301b5
  7. Can't open anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open anything: I can't open anything ie YouTube gta nothing opens I've tried restarting the Xbox (powering it down wait 10 sec unplug ) still doesn't work anyone else in new zealand having this problem ?...
  8. Can't open anything on my xbox take to long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open anything on my xbox take to long: Hi, I have a problem, i can't open a game or even setting on my xbox one since i dint my update. I don't know what to do. Im stuck. The message that i receive is take to long to open try again....
  9. Can't open ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open ANYTHING: I'm also having this issue. It started this morning when I went to log on. I get the dim screen, and I am unable to load anything. Eventually my controller freezes where I can't move unless I...
  10. Can't open/access anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open/access anything?: I received a system update last night and tried to get on tonight. So far all I can do is look at the dashboard, pressing A to start anything doesn't work. I've tried doing a hard reset and...