Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

Discus and support Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JosephLaRiviere Sr., May 2, 2019.

1. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I have no way of getting out of the update or reporting a problem on the app and i'm not able to play anything.
    I've tried everything from re-adding my profile to power cycling and nothing has fixed it. I assume it's because of the update and I don't know what to do

:)

JosephLaRiviere Sr., May 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

1. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update - Similar Threads - Can't open anything

2. I can't open any of my app's or games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of my app's or games: We've been having this problem for 2 days af3cd594-f4f6-4392-86a9-baa23af301b5
  3. win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退 [Translation-Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back]: win10 Xbox打不开 总是闪退,win10也 法更新 [Translation- Win10 Xbox can't open, always flash back, win10 can't update] [img] 6b0ac689-698e-476f-802e-5d4b3e0583cd
  4. I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat: I'm trying to join my friend on minecraft but whenever I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". It's weird because I have an open nat (he does have a closed nat) and I can join him on...
  5. The Game Bar Will not Open and I can't record my games

in XBoX on Windows
    The Game Bar Will not Open and I can't record my games: Hi Everyone, I used to be able to record fullscreen games like Overwatch but then one day my game bar just stopped opening when I used the Win+G command. Does anyone know how to fix this? If so,...
  6. Can't open Black OPS 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Black OPS 3: Split from this thread. Preciso de de uma ajuda, o meu call of duty Black ops 3 não estou conseguindo abrir ele, sempre que tento abrir aparece uma mensagem que diz "para usar este item,...
  7. Can't open anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open anything: I can't open anything ie YouTube gta nothing opens I've tried restarting the Xbox (powering it down wait 10 sec unplug ) still doesn't work anyone else in new zealand having this problem ?...
  8. Can't open anything on my xbox take to long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open anything on my xbox take to long: Hi, I have a problem, i can't open a game or even setting on my xbox one since i dint my update. I don't know what to do. Im stuck. The message that i receive is take to long to open try again....
  9. Can't open ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open ANYTHING: I'm also having this issue. It started this morning when I went to log on. I get the dim screen, and I am unable to load anything. Eventually my controller freezes where I can't move unless I...
  10. Can't open/access anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open/access anything?: I received a system update last night and tried to get on tonight. So far all I can do is look at the dashboard, pressing A to start anything doesn't work. I've tried doing a hard reset and...