cant open games on my windows phone. Games are frozen

Discus and support cant open games on my windows phone. Games are frozen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is anyone else having problems? App doesn't open when I hit button. 76db3f04-44e6-4f93-91c0-b43d02e5955a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player427419934, Sep 1, 2014.

1. cant open games on my windows phone. Games are frozen

is anyone else having problems? App doesn't open when I hit button.

:)

Player427419934, Sep 1, 2014
  2. hey guys

i have a windows phone but i have the htc windows 8s phone, I have alphajax which is like scrabble. but there are certain games i cant download on my phone

IAmProjectAlice, Sep 2, 2014
  3. renanlimac
    renanlimac Guest
    Cant connect to Xbox Games error 0x80154017

It happened since the first day I used Windows Phone, I cant login neither download games that are in the xbox game app for WP.

renanlimac, Sep 2, 2014
  4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

hey guys

i have a windows phone but i have the htc windows 8s phone, I have alphajax which is like scrabble. but there are certain games i cant download on my phone
  5. The Ultor Corp Win User

Xbox One NXOE update 18th Nov 2015 has seriously broken the console in many ways.

Same issue, since the latest update my friends list is frozen, and I cant access my synced saved games. (preview update)
  6. renanlimac Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Games error 0x80154017

It happened since the first day I used Windows Phone, I cant login neither download games that are in the xbox game app for WP.
  7. Dr Slaphead Win User

Windows Phone Games

They do have 'Red Stripe deals' Goto Store-Games-Collections-Red stripe deals. Not much on there currently but changes every week. To answer your other question, you have to buy both versions as far as I'm aware.
  8. Mexicola1984 Win User

Windows Phone Games

Theres some great games available! Picked up Angry Birds Star Wars and grabbed that free Tetris one, which is great fun, similar to the Bejewelled Blitz i think its called. Cheers all for the recommendations! Think ill be getting Civ Rev as love the 360
    version. Do they have DoTW for them and say you have the 360 version....do you have to buy the Mobile version? Stupid question as Im guessing yes!
Thema:

cant open games on my windows phone. Games are frozen

1. cant open games on my windows phone. Games are frozen - Similar Threads - cant open games

2. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

in XboX Insiders
    XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart. I receive the same error code over and over...
  3. Suspended and cant even open the rewards i played 40 games for

in XBoX Rewards
    Suspended and cant even open the rewards i played 40 games for: Hi, my account got suspended because i behaviored badly, and i agree with you, Its fair my suspension. Now, last weekend i played 40 games in FIFA 18, in FUTCHAMPIONS, and because of this...
  4. cant open xbox one games on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open xbox one games on the website: when i press on an xbox one game to see the details it gives me the message We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no...
  5. The games cant open

in XBoX on Consoles
    The games cant open: I cant open any game plase fix it 6e865742-e723-4eef-81f5-76cc6db00407
  6. Cant open any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant open any games: bruh, im just trying to put the team on my back and i cant open the game. What up with that??????? 399c58fb-36ae-42dc-8db4-a4036d0b2cc3
  7. while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page

in XBoX on Consoles
    while pressing on the xbox live gold free games subscription page xbox cant open the page: 2 weeks ago i tryed to download the free games of the xbox live gold subscription page. every time i go to the page with my xbox account the page says "sorry, there was a problemopening this page....
  8. Opened ports/Open NAT cant hear in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opened ports/Open NAT cant hear in game chat: ok so for about 3 days now the only way i can talk to anyone is through party chat. i have done the following with still no luck and im lost . I opened all ports needed and always have open nat...
  9. Nat is set to open but i cant join peoples party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat is set to open but i cant join peoples party or game: Hey i live in hong kong (parents choice) and when i get online to play black ops 2, my xbox 360 tells me im online, then i go try and join a friends party or game and it gives me the error "unable...
  10. cant connect to friends or find games but nats open and multiplayer connection find help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to friends or find games but nats open and multiplayer connection find help?: basically all my setting are fine but for some reason wont let me connect to friends or find games online 53ddfd02-df52-45c6-8290-413965f99e43