Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

Discus and support Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TristanMalloch, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo MCC launcher it tells me 'Missing Content'. I'm taken to the
    content manager page where I can select halo 4 Campaign and Multiplayer but when I choose 'accept selection' nothing happens.

Curious is anyone else is having this issue. This is following many installation issues with the MCC. Due to the Halo launcher previously not launching I chose 'reset' from the Windows add/remove programs app after which I needed to re-download the aprox
    120GB. After doing this I have the 'missing content' issue. I even tried uninstalling the Halo 4 DLC using the add/remove programs app. After doing this the MCC launcher prompts me to install the DLC when trying to run Halo 4. Then I run into the same 'missing
    content' message.

If anyone has any tips it'd be greatly appreciated. I'd really rather not reset the app and need to download 100+ gb again.... Cheers!

:)

TristanMalloch, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

There are a lot of good games on the game pass. I mean, I can't decide for just one.

But those who I love are Doom, Fallout 4, Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, Halo the MCC.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?

You have all Halo games on game pass included in Halo MCC. Reach is there also since December. And od course, Halo 4. Just a suggestion on provided solutions.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
  5. Davis_8 Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Game pass is definitely the best bang for your buck. One thing to note, if you get Game Pass Ultimate and play MCC on PC, then right now for PC only Halo Reach and Halo 1 are available. They will be rolling out the rest in time but they are doing it one
    game at a time on the PC. For Xbox you get all the games right away.
  6. V4d3r 0f 3ng3l Win User

Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

If you have a gaming pc just hold off till halo mcc comes out for the pc later this year. Halo Ce - 4 in one place, and you'll find lots of people to play with.
Thema:

Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

1. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content? - Similar Threads - Can't open Halo

2. Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games: Is it just me? submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]
  3. I can't open my xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open my xbox privacy settings: I migrated to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and it says multiplayer is off and I have watched a lot tutorials on how to fix it but they all say to go to xbox privacy settings but when I try to...
  4. I can't open a game i downloaded from game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open a game i downloaded from game pass on PC: I recently downloaded Middle earth Shadow of war on my pc from game pass. I used to be able to play the game no problem but a few months ago it just stopped opening, it would crash instantly, no...
  5. the Warface game keeps updating and I can't open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Warface game keeps updating and I can't open it: I'm using google translator. there is an error in the warface, it keeps updating forever. I've already tried to uninstall the game, but when I install it, it reappears updating, I'll leave a...
  6. Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I have installed it through the Microsoft store. The issue is, I can not find any way to open it after I installed it. The Minecraft...
  7. XBox Game Bar can't open

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar can't open: I tried anything i found on internet about this issue but it's not fixed. I have updated my windows, tried checking the setting, and all the basic thing and it doesn't fixed. Maybe anyone can help...
  8. I can't open a game in XBOX Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open a game in XBOX Game Pass.: English: I'm using translation, there may be typos. I'm trying to open Europa Universalis IV - Microsoft Store Edition on Xbox Game Pass, but windows security doesn't allow it. I tried to open...
  9. I can't install or open a game on xbox for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install or open a game on xbox for pc: I've brought xgp for PC, and It's allright before yesterday. But last night, when I open a game, It didn't run, except Horizon 4. When I uninstall the game I can't open , it didn't spare any space...
  10. Can't open Crusader Kings 3 and other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Crusader Kings 3 and other games: Crusader kings 3, I only get an error message in a blue box when trying to play this. "This app can't open Check the Windows tore for more info about Crusader kings III see in store" I've...