Can't open Minecraft Java edition?

Discus and support Can't open Minecraft Java edition? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a new PC and am redownloading all my games. I bought Java Minecraft around 10 years ago and am trying to reinstall it on my new computer. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheaVS1, Dec 15, 2021.

1. TheaVS1
    TheaVS1 Guest

I got a new PC and am redownloading all my games. I bought Java Minecraft around 10 years ago and am trying to reinstall it on my new computer. But every time I try to launch it it says this:

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I am logged into Microsoft store but I don't understand how that makes a difference because I own Java Minecraft not Windows Minecraft.

Can anyone help please?

:)

TheaVS1, Dec 15, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi TheaVS1, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Make sure to get the license for the Minecraft Launcher first which is free. On this link sign in and then click "Get" and then restart your PC.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraf...
  3. Farscape247 Win User

as its the java version your better off going to minecraft.net and signing in there and downloading, it will ask you to migrate accounts too.
  4. NYJets12 Win User

Internet Explorer/security.

you can't open attachments in it , no flash or java - no virus, you can't download anything either.
  5. ElectroZeus610 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

My friends and I are playing on the widows version of Minecraft, not java. And I don’t know about their NAT, but I’m sure its open
  6. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
Thema:

1. Can't open Minecraft Java edition? - Similar Threads - Can't open Minecraft

2. Can't open Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft: So I bought Minecraft in macOS, and now I am on windows 11 and I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft, and when I log in in the store It says I haven't bought it, do I have to...
  3. Can't Open Windows Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Open Windows Minecraft Launcher: When I try to open the New Windows Minecraft Launcher this is the error that I get: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...
  4. Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I have installed it through the Microsoft store. The issue is, I can not find any way to open it after I installed it. The Minecraft...
  5. I can't open a game launcher (specifically Minecraft).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open a game launcher (specifically Minecraft).: This is more of a question but I kinda want this to be a discussion. I've been wanting to open the game launcher so many times but it never works. I've tried taking down the firewall, uninstalling...
  6. Minecraft Opens to A Screen with Graphics But Can't Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Opens to A Screen with Graphics But Can't Play: We downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 a few weeks ago. My son was able to play a few times. When he tried to open it last week, it only opened to a slowly rotating picture (see below). We can't...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10: I can't move in the game when I open the chat or XBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: I can't move in the game when I open the chat or XBox game bar: When I open the chat and type anything there's a loading next to my mouse and after entering my Message i can't close the chat using Back button I can only close the chat using Alt + tab and after...
  8. Can't open Minecraft Dungeons with PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Minecraft Dungeons with PC Gamepass: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft Dungeons but everytime I try to open it I just get an error message. Ive looked this up and tried all kinds of methods including reinstalling and rebooting etc. Does...
  9. can't connect to minecraft multiplayer world but nat is open

in XBoX on Windows
    can't connect to minecraft multiplayer world but nat is open: hello! i was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem i've been having with minecraft bedrock on the pc. prior to about a week ago i had no issues connecting to my friends world and having...
  10. IK kan mijn minecraft niet meer openen [Translate] I can't open my minecraft anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    IK kan mijn minecraft niet meer openen [Translate] I can't open my minecraft anymore: Hallo ik sinds gisteren het probleem dat ik mijn minecraft niet meer kan openen. Namelijk als ik dat probeer, Sluit het meteen weer af kan iemand mij helpen? Dank je wel. [Translate by Mod] Hi...