Can't open Rewards app after latest alpha update

Discus and support Can't open Rewards app after latest alpha update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After update 2209.220812-2200 (alpha ring), my Rewards app doesn't open, it just displays the app icon for more than 1 minute and closes by itself.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZNumber, Aug 16, 2022.

1. /u/ZNumber
    /u/ZNumber Guest

After update 2209.220812-2200 (alpha ring), my Rewards app doesn't open, it just displays the app icon for more than 1 minute and closes by itself. I've tried reinstalling the app and nothing. Of more than 10 attempts, it only opened once, and then the app crashed. Anyone else with the same problem?

submitted by /u/ZNumber
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZNumber, Aug 16, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Software/Firmware release date

There is a alpha update available today, but since you want the public update, you need to unregister the console, so it will update to the latest public build. If you cannot access the console, then download the xbox insider app on windows 10, and if you can, unregister the console.
  3. Frathos Win User

Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

I just opened the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One to see if I get a similar experience to yours and instead I now see everything is in French. It also appears to be an introductory page about the app instead of the expected Rewards content.

I'm an Alpha Preview Dashboard member so I'm going to file a report and try reinstalling the app.
  4. MilaNumberOne Win User

Xbox app on Windows 10 won't launch

Even after the latest Windows updates and restart the Solitaire Collection won't open.
  5. Matode Win User

Apps are not working

Netflix app not working for me after latest update either.
  6. krayzi3 Win User

Xbox One intermittent flashing "snowy" screen.

Hey so I have the latest update and it seems like this problem doesn't occur any more. I think it has to do with the TV app. I make sure that my HD box is powered down both before opening and quitting the TV app. I have been doing this well before the latest
    update and the problem has not reoccured, so I can't really say the new update has fixed it for me until I stop doing this.
Thema:

1. Can't open Rewards app after latest alpha update - Similar Threads - Can't open Rewards

2. I can't able to open forza horizon 4 in my lg gram 16 inch laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't able to open forza horizon 4 in my lg gram 16 inch laptop.: I buyed Microsoft game pass for the first time and downloaded the Forza Horizon 4 and now it's launching forza horizon screen and closing automatically. [img] 26f68ac6-3b86-451d-a2d2-de2f351e77d4
  3. I can't open the Xbox Insider app on Xbox one X.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't open the Xbox Insider app on Xbox one X.: it tells me I need a system update to open it, but there are no updates available. how do I fix this? submitted by /u/11770 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't open apps or games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open apps or games: Everything my xbox one gets an update, it essentially stops working. I have to restart and unplug it until the update finishes downloading. It just keeps getting error codes upon error codes. I...
  5. I can't open my xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open my xbox privacy settings: I migrated to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and it says multiplayer is off and I have watched a lot tutorials on how to fix it but they all say to go to xbox privacy settings but when I try to...
  6. Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ANY game when Xbox Game App installed - Windows 11: About a week ago I went to load up a game on Game Pass (Weird West) but when I searched for the Xbox app it was missing. I ended up reinstalling the app and then went to play something else....
  7. Why i can't open my settings app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't open my settings app?: i tried the power cycle reset and it keeps saying "you need to install the game or app for this" Error code (0x80270254) i can't do a factory reset either because i can't access to setting. what...
  8. Can't Open Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Open Games: When I try to open Forza Horizon 5, it takes me to the page on the Windows store for the gaming services. Nothing happens, the page doesn't even load, it just shows the title. I've had the game...
  9. Can't open menus or download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open menus or download games: Hello, I've been having an issue on my Xbox Series X where the downloads of games are just stopping for no reason. I have about 700gb of storage so that's not the reason, but the downloads have...
  10. xbox pc无法打开已经下载好的游戏,但是使用ea平台打开的战地5可以正常使用?求解决方法(Can't open downloaded games on Xbox PC, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox pc无法打开已经下载好的游戏,但是使用ea平台打开的战地5可以正常使用?求解决方法(Can't open downloaded games on Xbox PC, but...: 法打开游戏 Can't open downloaded games on Xbox PC, but battlefield 5 on EA will work? Find a solution 32700ffc-d5b3-4acb-b261-5b46214279bd