Cant open the EA desktop app installer

Discus and support Cant open the EA desktop app installer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to open the EA installer file it just does nothing. This file [img] Any help here. Downloading it from the xbox app just shows this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liass12, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Liass12
    Liass12 Guest

When i try to open the EA installer file it just does nothing. This file
    Cant open the EA desktop app installer [​IMG]

Any help here.

Downloading it from the xbox app just shows this
    Cant open the EA desktop app installer [​IMG]

:)

Liass12, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

right click the downloaded file and select properties, check if the tickbox for blocked is unticked, then try running the file as administrator by right clicking.
  3. SamQY Win User

So I recommend getting in touch with EA so they can help you with their app.
  4. Liass12 Win User

5. Liass12 Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try downloading the app from the EA website.
    Already tried that
  6. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try downloading the app from the EA website.
Thema:

1. Cant open the EA desktop app installer - Similar Threads - Cant open desktop

2. This app cant open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This app cant open.: so i wanted to play i am fish and when iam clicking play it says This app cant open. please help [img] 681aef10-551f-4add-b7ca-03f097eb43ef
  3. I cant seem to open Halo Infinite because it tells me im missing Arbiter.dll? I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to open Halo Infinite because it tells me im missing Arbiter.dll? I have no...: When I try to open Halo Infinite it tells that I'm missing a file called arbiter.dll, and that I should try reinstalling the program. So I Uninstalled Halo Infinite and Installed it back again but...
  4. Cant open account setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant open account setting: So when i click to open my setting in support page it directing back to same page over over again pls help 7dddf18d-774f-4baf-af7a-d12646d61b42
  5. cant open "Sea of Thieves"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open "Sea of Thieves": so I can't seem to be able to open "Sea of Thieves". It keeps coming up with "error 0x82D40003" and I can't seem to figure it out. if this doesnt have a replying sorta thing you can email me at...
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead , Series X Cant Open Any Virtual Keyboards Rebooted Several Times

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead , Series X Cant Open Any Virtual Keyboards Rebooted Several Times: I Rebooted My Console 5 Times still cant search for a game and still cant message any friends it seems the keyboards are not working . submitted by /u/Communicatedd [link] [comments]
  7. I cant open the microsoft stoe on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant open the microsoft stoe on my xbox series s: I was trying to open the microsoft store but it just says something went wrong and at the bottom left corner it says this: CV: g3eGewVAf7rRL0d3WR5JTp.112 i dont know what to do...
  8. I play apex legends i play everyday i went to open the game and now i cant even play it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play apex legends i play everyday i went to open the game and now i cant even play it...: It keeps booting me back to the title screen i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works.please help me get back to doing what I love thank you. 19090571-f341-4db9-9322-fd5f2cf38c64
  9. I cant open my account on XBOX 360 (8015190A)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant open my account on XBOX 360 (8015190A): Hello, i was able to use my account on my XBOX 360 but i cant login to my account. If i try to login it gives 8015190A code. Thank you. 02426792-ae2e-4bb8-8df2-2a7ce412c5e1
  10. i cant open the xbox pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant open the xbox pc app.: everytime i open it, it closes around 15 seconds later. i've tried everything. uninstalling, troubleshooting, nothing works. 45a1ed1b-d891-42d5-abec-438fe67d1b3d