Can't open Xbox app for pc

Discus and support Can't open Xbox app for pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded halo infinite for pc. When I went to play the game asked to update my profile for multiplayer privileges. But the Xbox app doesn't seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgkshayanC, Nov 25, 2021.

1. AgkshayanC
    AgkshayanC Guest

I downloaded halo infinite for pc. When I went to play the game asked to update my profile for multiplayer privileges. But the Xbox app doesn't seems to be working. I had a couple of crashes. So I tried reinstalling it. But it seems that Microsoft store doesn't work too. It keeps failing to download the app. Displays an error message saying' Something went wrong on our end'. So I waited for a whole long week. But nothing had changed. So I downloaded the Xbox app from the browser. But the installer doesn't work too. The image below shows what I get when I try installing. But that's not it. I thought there must be something wrong with my Xbox account. So I tried to login through the browser. But it redirects me to

Can't open Xbox app for pc [​IMG]

But that's not it. I thought there must be something wrong with my Xbox account. So I tried to login through the browser. But it redirects me to another page. It shows me something about family groups. But I am not in any family group. But I don't know why this keeps showing whenever I try to sing in.
    Can't open Xbox app for pc [​IMG]

If anyone have a solution. Then PLEASE help me. I'm in desperate need for help.

:)

AgkshayanC, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Can't open Xbox App for PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try installing the app via the Microsoft Store app on your Windows, please.
  3. Abdi_133 Win User

Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC)

[​IMG]

In this case, I tried to open Sea of Thieves. It was working fine til yesterday, but now i'm having this issue :(

Already checked Windows Update; Reinstalled the game, the app; Everything is fine in account settings; Already tried to open directly from Store and search bar.

What else can I do?
    hey matheus,

its now work on your machine? I have the same problem.
  4. Abdi_133 Win User

I am having a similar issue. Sea of Thieves was running perfectly fine on my PC until I updated it yesterday. Now when I try to launch the game, the load screen appears for about 1-2 seconds, and then closes. I don't get any blue screen like you are getting
    though. Mine simply shows the load screen for a short period, and then just randomly closes.

I have run through every troubleshoot option I could think of and find online. This is the first time I have seen someone run into a similar issue. Maybe this is an issue related to the update? The game never had an issues running on my pc before the update.
    Hey Danielle, i have since today the same problem. I thinked i have a problem on my machine, now i see you have also the same problem, so its a problem from microsoft. Have you now any idea for that?
  5. DanielleMiron Win User

I am having a similar issue. Sea of Thieves was running perfectly fine on my PC until I updated it yesterday. Now when I try to launch the game, the load screen appears for about 1-2 seconds, and then closes. I don't get any blue screen like you are getting
    though. Mine simply shows the load screen for a short period, and then just randomly closes.

I have run through every troubleshoot option I could think of and find online. This is the first time I have seen someone run into a similar issue. Maybe this is an issue related to the update? The game never had an issues running on my pc before the update.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

try to change your network it might be related with network issues
Thema:

1. Can't open Xbox app for pc - Similar Threads - Can't open app

2. Can't open Xbox App for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Xbox App for PC: I was trying to download ori and the blind forest but then it also went and updated halo the master chief collection for some reason but it just dowloads the whole game all over again. So I try to...
  3. *HELP* I am getting "this app can't open" after SU7 was made on MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    *HELP* I am getting "this app can't open" after SU7 was made on MSFS2020: 嗨,大家好, 我浏览了论坛,已经重新安装了 2 次 SIM 卡 - 当我尝试运行它时,仍然 法运行 sim 卡并收到“此应用程序 法打开”的消息。它只发生在安装了 SU7 之后。在那之前运行完美。我有一台联想 Legion PC,配备 3080 RTX,绰绰有余。 有什么想法吗? 谢谢, 齐夫 e786a623-2a01-4058-8f4e-20186d75941f
  4. This app can't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This app can't open: [img] Can anyone help me how to solve this I want to record a gameplay with game bar but it does not launching a827450e-9f1f-42be-8beb-a82f0b58a100
  5. Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...: Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out and then sign back in." I've had no problems...
  6. I can't open "Dirt 5" on Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open "Dirt 5" on Xbox PC app: Hello, I downloaded "Dirt 5" to another partition instead system partition "C". When I clicked to 'Play' button on Xbox PC app after downloaded, it won't be opened. There is an error log on...
  7. No puedo abrir los juegos y aplicaciones[Translation-I can't open games and apps]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo abrir los juegos y aplicaciones[Translation-I can't open games and apps]: Chicos, me aparece la pantalla de inicio de juegos y aplicaciones pero no inician,alguien sabe que puede pasar? [Translation-Guys, I get the home screen of games and applications but they do not...
  8. Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded: Hello, my name is Nick. For the whole past week, im trying to find a solution for my problem i have in Windows 10 related to Microsoft Store Games that won't launch. I've contacted the support...
  9. Can't open apps or use online features

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open apps or use online features: I can log in and it shows my friends list but opening any app just sends me back to the some screen and online features don't work. It says Connect to Xbox live but I clearly am connected? I can't...
  10. Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC): [img] In this case, I tried to open Sea of Thieves. It was working fine til yesterday, but now i'm having this issue :( Already checked Windows Update; Reinstalled the game, the app;...