Can't open Xbox.com settings

Discus and support Can't open Xbox.com settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I am trying to change parental controll for my Xbox account as Forza Horizon 4 is blocking certain things. I have been following this advice.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by knight11YG, Oct 7, 2018.

1. knight11YG
    knight11YG Guest

Hi.

I am trying to change parental controll for my Xbox account as Forza Horizon 4 is blocking certain things. I have been following this advice. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

Whenever I click on "Xbox Settings", I just get looped back to the help page. I am certain I'm logged in and have tried both Chrome, Edge and my phone... How can I go in and change my settings?

:)

knight11YG, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Can't open network settings

any ideas/solutions are welcomed

HAZARDOUS KID0, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Tr1k Sh0t3r
    Tr1k Sh0t3r Guest
    Tr1k Sh0t3r, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Knight,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Aside from being looped back to the help page, do you ever receive an error code or message? Have you tried

changing the settings from the xbox one console?

Since the link you provided mention child accounts, were you logged into the adult account while trying to change the child accounts privacy settings?

XBF Chris J, Oct 7, 2018
  5. knight11YG
    knight11YG Guest
    Hey

I don't have an xbox one, only a PC. Thanks.

Edit: I get no error message, just an auto-redirect back. Would it be possible for you guys to change my settings for me?

knight11YG, Oct 7, 2018
  6. Hi Knight,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately we would not be able to make the changes for the account ourselves. If this is related to the Xbox Insider Preview, I would advise to post in the

Xbox Insiders Reddit Forum
    , to see if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Also, please try another device to see if it is possible to change the
    Online Safety and Privacy Settings
    like a phone, tablet, etc.

I hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 8, 2018
  7. knight11YG
    knight11YG Guest
    Hi,

I managed to fix the problem by logging in via another Microsoft account, then adding the first account as an "Adult" family member. From there on, I was able to change the settings.

Thanks.

knight11YG, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't open Xbox.com settings - Similar Threads - Can't open com

2. Can't open the disc draw on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open the disc draw on the Xbox 360: Disc inside is jammed any ideas how to open the draw f1421fa1-4e88-4cb0-8dff-84bdb0bf7d8d
  3. Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open any app (Xbox Beta for PC): [img] In this case, I tried to open Sea of Thieves. It was working fine til yesterday, but now i'm having this issue :( Already checked Windows Update; Reinstalled the game, the app;...
  4. Can't open Porsche and Nascar expansion packs on Forza 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Porsche and Nascar expansion packs on Forza 6: My main menu has tabs for Porsche and Nascar, as I am confident I bought these in 2016 online as digital code. I can't access any of the cars, content. Please respond with help. Also is there...
  5. Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]: Olá, recentemente me deparei com um erro ao tentar abrir jogos que sejam do xbox game pass no pc. Sempre que eu tento abrir algum jogo sendo pelo app do xbox beta ou até mesmo pela Microsoft Store...
  6. No logro abrir ninguna aplicacion/juego de Xbox beta para PC [I can't open any Xbox beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No logro abrir ninguna aplicacion/juego de Xbox beta para PC [I can't open any Xbox beta...: Hola comunidad, ya hace unos meses disfrutaba de xbox gamepass para PC, y todo iba bien hasta el día de hoy ningún juego abre y me manda el siguiente mensaje: Visita la Tienda Windows para obtener...
  7. DiRT Rally 2.0 "can't open because it is offline"

in XBoX on Windows
    DiRT Rally 2.0 "can't open because it is offline": Hi Today i wanted to play DiRT, which i downloaded with game pass, but when i clicked on it i got the following message: DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage...
  8. Can't open games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open games: Now, i've gotten the game installed and it says i do not have the permissions to open it and that it could not establish a link. c9e708a8-a6b3-4cb2-b96b-7fb6d461d070
  9. Não consigo abrir o jogo the crew 2 [Mod Translation - I can't open the game the crew 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo abrir o jogo the crew 2 [Mod Translation - I can't open the game the crew 2]: O jogo The Crew 2 abre a não consigo jogar da um erro chamado Erro_01, alguém pode me dá uma dica do que fazer? [Mod Translation - The Crew 2 game opens to i can't play from an error called...
  10. Sea of thieves i açamıyorum[Translation-Sea of Thieves I can't open it]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves i açamıyorum[Translation-Sea of Thieves I can't open it]: Lütfen yardım edin xbox one konsolda game pass ile sea of thieves i indirdim. Ama açılış ekranı gözüküp siyah ekran çıkarıyor oyunu silip tekrar yükledim ama işe yaramadı lütfen yardım edin...