Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online.

Discus and support Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to get my son an Xbox Live account on our 360, but was told I had to do it through my Live account on a computer. I did that but now I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrganicWheel13, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online.

I tried to get my son an Xbox Live account on our 360, but was told I had to do it through my Live account on a computer. I did that but now I can't connect that to his profile. How the crap do I pair the two up? Help please!

:)

OrganicWheel13, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Linking Existing Gamertag to New XBox LIVE Account

My daughter created a profile on my son's xbox but we didn't create an xbox live account for her at the time. I've now created an account for her so she can play online, but I can't figure out how to link her gamer tag to the new xbox live account. I've
    done a little research and found that I need to go to "accounts" on her profile but it's greyed out so I can't access it. I'm so confused…any help would be appreciated.

DriftingHarp531, Aug 14, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

I just did this today with my offline partners profile which was on my own Gold account (360 ) Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online. :)

You need to use a 24hr, 2 day, 7day pass and create an xbox live account for each of them, then port them across

leebroath, Aug 14, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

does your son already have an 'offline' account on the console? Or is it a completely new xbox live account for your son, which you want to 'place' on the console?

If it is the second situation please follow the steps on this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console

If it is the 1st then you won't be able to merge that new xbox live account and that offline account, the only thing you can do is to 'promote' that offline account to an xbox live account via the steps here (it requires a new MS account):

support.xbox.com/.../offline-profile-to-gamertag

Thema:

1. Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online. - Similar Threads - Can't pair son's

2. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  3. Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator: Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator I play my 360 games on xbox one. Recently I was unable to connect to the 360 emulator so I was told to delete my profiles then redownload them again....
  4. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  5. I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.: So a while ago I needed space on my xbox. So i deleted Modern Warfare. Recently I wanted to play it again however, when i went to install it again, it was not in my ready to install tab. Any...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure: I've got the app running - Windows 10 is up to date, the firmware on the controller has been updated. The controller is connected via USB. There is no way to actually configure any of the...
  7. Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file: I've recently updated my PC so that I could try the Xbox beta, but since the update it won't let me log into the app or Xbox companion. When I try to log in it says that I couldn't log into xbox...
  8. Can't install/download games on D:Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install/download games on D:Drive: Hi, I've been trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection (even though this still applies to every game) and I'm always getting an error trying to install it to my D: Drive. I've tried...
  9. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  10. Can't pair my xbox one controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pair my xbox one controller: Hi. I just got an xbox one controller and i want to use it on my Windows 10 PC. This controller is the latest model, with the built in wireless stuff (not requiring the additional receiver). When...