Can't pay.

Discus and support Can't pay. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a working debit card that successfully paid countless orders for different account. Now after 4 months of last purchase, i removed the card from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Azdras, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Azdras
    Azdras Guest

Can't pay.

I have a working debit card that successfully paid countless orders for different account. Now after 4 months of last purchase, i removed the card from old account, created a new Microsoft account, added this card and now store says to me: cannot retrieve
    payment.

:)

Azdras, Aug 24, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can't pay.

Hi there Azdras,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with completing a purchase on a Microsoft account.
    For any billing issues, I recommend to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread to help avoid repetitive posts.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Can't pay.

Hello Azdras,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this billing issue, have you tried removing and re-adding the Payment Instrument from this new account? Have you double checked the Billing address to make sure they match up with what's connected to
    your card? This support article will assist you with walking you through a few steps to Manage your billing address
    and payment options

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Can't pay.

You should reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Azdras Win User

Can't pay.

I'm on Windows trying to get xbox game pass ultimate but i think i found the problem: for testing purposes, i've tried to purchase an app which is 1$, with new account i can't make a purchase, but when i re-add my card to my old account, i purchased. But
    I want to buy anything with new account. So i proved problem isn't my card problem is in my account and again requesting help from you
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Can't pay.

Thema:

Can't pay.

1. Can't pay. - Similar Threads - Can't pay

2. Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué no puedo pagar game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? [Why can't I pay game pass with...: Al querer pagar con el saldo de la cuenta de xbox me la niega y debo comprobar la cuenta [Translation-When I want to pay with the balance of the xbox account I deny it and I must check the...
  3. i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my...: i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my old one on the top and my new one on the bottom it sucks 55f870e8-a0e5-4fd5-af8f-72a3f5ff13d8
  4. je peux pas payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ult[Translation-I can't pay my xbox game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    je peux pas payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ult[Translation-I can't pay my xbox game...: salut j aurais besoin de votre aide s il vous plait hier j ai essayé de payer mon abonnement xbox game pass ultimate avec le solde de mon compte que j ai rempli avec des cartes cadeaux mais j...
  5. no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo pagar game pass (tarjeta de regalo)[I can't pay game pass (gift card)]: Tenía game pass con tarjeta de regalo y se venció, pasaron unos días y compre otra tarjeta de regalo para pagar un mes y no me deja pues me dice que tengo un pago pendiente, ya intenté cancelar la...
  6. Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for: Hi, couple of days ago I bought and validated a global key of the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. it is shown in my purchases history, after I downloaded the game through microsoft...
  7. Não consigo pagar uma divida apesar de ter saldo para pagar. [I can't pay a debt even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo pagar uma divida apesar de ter saldo para pagar. [I can't pay a debt even...: Não consigo compreender porque não aparece nenhuma opção de pagamento com saldo da microsft comprei exatamente 1 cartao de regaste de codigos para continuar a usar o gamepasse xbeta pc que fica a...
  8. Не могу оплатить realms[Translation-Can't pay realms]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу оплатить realms[Translation-Can't pay realms]: Добрый день, Я живу в оссии, у меня русская банковская карточка, есть аккаунт paypal, который привязан к этой карте. Есть игра Minecraft для Windows 10. Пытаюсь продлить подписку Realms, первый...
  9. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  10. I can't pay an expired suscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay an expired suscription: I have an expired month of game pass ultimate and I can't pay it with my microsoft balance because it asks me for a backup payment method and Idon't have a credit card what I do?...