Can't pay.

Discus and support Can't pay. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a working debit card that successfully paid countless orders for different account. Now after 4 months of last purchase, i removed the card from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Azdras, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Azdras
    Azdras Guest

Can't pay.

I have a working debit card that successfully paid countless orders for different account. Now after 4 months of last purchase, i removed the card from old account, created a new Microsoft account, added this card and now store says to me: cannot retrieve
    payment.

:)

Azdras, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Can't pay.

1. Can't pay. - Similar Threads - Can't pay

2. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  3. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  4. can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate: i have 5$ in my account but i can't seem to be able to pay it says how do you want to pay for the rest 40548604-ab0e-47f3-86e5-01135639667e
  5. Can't pay overdue with giftcards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay overdue with giftcards: When i buy xbox live gold it says overdue but i cant pay the overdue with a giftcard d338621e-94c2-45c5-9b4b-fd4b42271e56
  6. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  7. Hediye kartıyla ödeme yapamıyorum. -[Translation - I can't pay with a Gift card.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hediye kartıyla ödeme yapamıyorum. -[Translation - I can't pay with a Gift card.]: Ben hediye kartı Redeemed, sorun düzeltmek lütfen çalışmaz. Ben zaten Microsoft hesabında kredi var ve ödemek için izin yok. Microsoft desteğine başvurun Ödemenizi işleme alamıyoruz. Microsoft...
  8. Can't pay for subscribtion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay for subscribtion: I can't pay for subscriptions (XBOX GOLD and ЕА Access), which are tied to the old inactive debit card. I can not change the card, I can't make a cancellation of the subscription, FAQ on the site...
  9. I can't pay my over due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't pay my over due subscription: I payed a 1 month gold subscription with a gift card but now its saying its over due and I can't seem to pay with a new gift card so I need help 18a8c296-40e7-41b6-8b70-2a44c53959ff
  10. Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pay a game that I purchased?: I recently purchased Destiny 2. Now my xbox has decided I no longer own it and it will not allow me to play it. 1b1849e6-5628-4c4d-a380-d251e55e3084