Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

Discus and support Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Koatrer, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Koatrer
    Koatrer Guest

I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile ask him to sign into a 360 xbox live account the only one
    that shows up is mine will he have to just use my account or is there a way he can play on his profile let me know if this needs clarification thanks

:)

Koatrer, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile - Similar Threads - Can't play 360

2. Não consigo rodar nenhum jogo do xbox 360 no meu Xbox one x [Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo rodar nenhum jogo do xbox 360 no meu Xbox one x [Translation - I can't play...: Baixei alguns jogos do 360 via game pass no meu Xbox One X , e nenhum passa dessa tela, já redefini o console, tentei com outras contas e nada de funcionar, o que pode estar acontecendo ???...
  3. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?: Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads...
  4. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...
  5. Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased Xbox 360 game: Hi, I've purchased a game from the Microsoft store. After downloading, the game would not start and requested to redownload the game. I've already redownloaded the but same error exist. Can anyone...
  6. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  7. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  8. i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360: i bought a 30 days suscripcion to xbox live gold few days ago, when i downloaded the game a message appears saying that is not available. I don't now what to do and it's seems this doesn't have...
  9. i can't play any games on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play any games on my xbox 360: ok so anytime i put a game in my 360 it will give me an error saying the disc is unreadable but the thing is on sunday i was playing fallout 3 then on monday it started to give me the error and...
  10. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S after having a 360 for years. I can play most games perfectly fine. However I want to play a backwards comp. game (Counter strike) like i played on the 360. I...