CANT PLAY A BOUGHT GAME

Discus and support CANT PLAY A BOUGHT GAME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought an Xbox 360 game called BattleBlock theater on my Xbox one. I completed the transaction yet couldn't play the game once installed. Whenever I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaineHoni, Aug 15, 2022.

1. RaineHoni
    RaineHoni Guest

CANT PLAY A BOUGHT GAME

Bought an Xbox 360 game called BattleBlock theater on my Xbox one. I completed the transaction yet couldn't play the game once installed. Whenever I tried clicking on it I would be greeted with "have you bought this game?" I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the game wouldn't reinstall without me having to buy it again. I checked the transaction in "payment and billing" and it says that my transaction has gone through and status was "completed" I've tried everything from full blown restart, removing and re-adding my account, making sure it was my home Xbox, clearing caches, and etc. Yet with all this effort can't play my game please help me with this.

:)

RaineHoni, Aug 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

CANT PLAY A BOUGHT GAME

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rainehoni

If you go here and sign in with your account, are you able to see the "install" button? Or the "buy" button again?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/battleblock-th...

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. Reiikho Win User

Bought game and cant play it

Hello, tou can try to clear the cache it can fix a lot of issues.

-
  4. scotty25787 Win User

Bought game and cant play it

Do you have more than 1 xbox GT? If so make sure the one you bought the game on is set as home xbox or signed in.
  5. Smwutches Win User

cant play the game i bought

6. shark394 Win User

can't play CS:GO (counter strike) online

so what now i cant get refunds and i cant play the game i bought ???
Thema:

CANT PLAY A BOUGHT GAME

1. CANT PLAY A BOUGHT GAME - Similar Threads - CANT PLAY BOUGHT

2. Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...: Some how my xbox acc got unlinked from ea and now i cant play madden cause i need an ea account linked with xbox and now i can't relink my xbox account or anything or create a new xbox account on...
  3. I bought a game I cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game I cant play: So I bought a game for a version I don't own by accident, Destroy All Humans! - Jumbo Pack, it's for X/S but I do not have these. I have an xbox one s digital. I requested a refund but was denied....
  4. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...: So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone...
  5. I cant play a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game I bought: A while ago i bought Sea of Thieves then tried to play on my pc through the Xbox app, the game no longer appears in my library and says that I do not own it after my gamepass ended....
  6. Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online: Bougth the Xbox series S, then went to the website and subscribed to the Xbox live Gold subscription so that i can play GTA V online But its been over 24 hours now , but game still tells me that...
  7. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  8. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  9. Bought minecraft but cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft but cant play it: I bought minecraft from the official website and it was sent to my paypal but when i open the launcher, all it says is that i can play the demo. 75da68b8-1402-4a7b-986e-21ee586380d7
  10. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...