Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

Discus and support Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertoFox, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:45 AM.

1. RobertoFox
    RobertoFox Guest

A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on it, it told me I had to sign in with the right account
    and to make sure I had an up to date supscription for xbox live or ea access. I remembered that it was only an online game, therefore I would need xbox live to play it, so I purchased xbox live. Upon opening the game again, it gives me the same message. Did
    I mess up? Should I have purchased ea access instead?

:)

Thema:

1. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Xbox one S, can't play games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S, can't play games offline: I got my son Xbox one S and I do NOT have Internet. I did take it to a friend's houses with Internet and set it all up, downloaded the games we bought, and even played games. Brought the Xbox home...
  3. I can't play my games no more

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play my games no more: Hello, good evening, days etc I just wanted to ask 2 things. I can't play my games, why? And, when I try to download them again, there's an ''error downloading, trying to download again'' and...
  4. Can't Play Any Games From the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Any Games From the Store: I have an MSI gaming computer. But Every Game I'm Interested in purchasing isnt compatible with my computer. It was set up with the Xbox feature but everytime i look up a game i cant play it. What...
  5. I can't play the game in computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the game in computer: Hi! I bought a Xbox game in windows 10. When I start the game, I can't use computer mouse or keyboard to play. How can I do? de10ada6-49ff-4173-9fed-737228672a2f
  6. I can't get online on my Xbox One to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get online on my Xbox One to play games: I can't get online on my Xbox One to play games 44349566-4635-4888-896a-a284af333a27
  7. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: So I bought GTA 5 on my Xbox One, but I can't even play it on my pc. 76dc2a84-e5e6-4994-85ec-581f3c1cda6c
  8. Can't Play downloaded games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Play downloaded games: I use to be able to play my downloaded games now I keep getting.....Sorry, look like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live services status, go to https//support. xbox.com What needs...
  9. Can't play a game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I purchased: I purchased black ops 4 on release and now when I go to play the game it tells me that I need to buy it. ab572334-0b3e-43f6-b6d7-6f53a51ee560
  10. Can't play while a game is updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play while a game is updating: Hello I have a question. I have a Xbox One X. When a game (not the game that I want to play) is updating, I can't play. The Xbox tell me that I have to try later. Is it normal ? (Sorry for my...