Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

Discus and support Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertoFox, Feb 12, 2019.

1. RobertoFox
    RobertoFox Guest

A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on it, it told me I had to sign in with the right account
    and to make sure I had an up to date supscription for xbox live or ea access. I remembered that it was only an online game, therefore I would need xbox live to play it, so I purchased xbox live. Upon opening the game again, it gives me the same message. Did
    I mess up? Should I have purchased ea access instead?

:)

RobertoFox, Feb 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need the EA subscription to play the game.
  3. choppyseize Win User

You need EA access and the subscription to play
  4. AutobotMaximal Win User

Error 0x87de2714 - Not opening Applications

Can't play any EA access games.
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

EA Access

The only way to play the games from the EA Access is to be signed into the account with the EA Access and download the game then go to the other account, but the Trails can't be shared
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

EA Access is a subscription by EA which gives you access to over 40 games to play, and trials of the latest EA Games. If you have EA Access, then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount price due to having the subscription.

For more info on EA Access, have a look here
    https://www.ea.com/ea-access
Thema:

1. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. I can't play certain roblox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain roblox games: Hi i am unable to play some games in roblox when i try to play them a message pops up saying tha i was unable to join the game error code 103 please help me fix this problem....
  3. I can't play some of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play some of my games: I recently tried to play Assassin's Creed Black Flag, which I recieved through Games with Gold. Thing is, when I went to launch the game it said that the person who acquired it has Gold or Game...
  4. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  5. Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass: Can anyone play this game KOF98UM (The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match)on your Xbox One? I have Xbox Game Pass subscription, and this game is in it. It will leave by 5/31. But I can't play it...
  6. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app: I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming. submitted by...
  7. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...
  8. "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up.": I'm trying to add some one to my party on warframe and it says my a account is not set up right and I looked and it's says It is. 2ec5cf75-8ee9-48b3-9ca0-0f08148d17d6
  9. Microsoft account on PC is different than Xbox so I can't play games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account on PC is different than Xbox so I can't play games on PC?: Ordered the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday from my personal account (@gmail.com). This is the account that my gamer tag is on and our Xbox uses. No issues there. This morning I went to install...
  10. Can't play any games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play any games...: After a good 6 months of trying everything I could to fix my xbox one s. I still cant play any games with out graphics bugs, or the game crashing after a few seconds of gameplay. Il be in a game...