Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly

Discus and support Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr and for whatever reason it says I don't own the game suddenly. Purchased the game over a year ago at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forthias, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Forthias
    Forthias Guest

Trying to play Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr and for whatever reason it says I don't own the game suddenly. Purchased the game over a year ago at least and have most of the DLC, but when I go to the store page it says that the game is installed and that
    I need to purchase it to play it. Did a hard reset and redownloaded my profile, every other game I own works perfectly fine. No idea what to do and I refuse to purchase a game that I own. Also, it's absolutely ridiculous that this isn't an option that's available
    for live chat on the help site. Nobody on here can check my profile data to make sure everything is good on Microsoft's end, thus I'm being barred from playing content I purchased without any sort of recourse. This is a joke. Anybody know what to do to fix
    this?

:)

Forthias, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Forthias Win User

Update: Now, hours later, the Xbox is telling me there's a service outage and they're aware of the problem, but all my other games still work and nothing's been listed on the services page, still.

Edit: Nevermind, back to error 0x82D40003
  3. DakotaLittrell Win User

Shadow of Mordor

Yeah i purchased it a couple of years ago and suddenly it was removed
  4. Ripins Win User

Age of Empires 2: DE is available now, what do you think?

Yeah I played the first one years ago and really enjoyed it. Can't believe that was over 20 years ago, that's crazy. That's awesome its on GP
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

Call of Duty 2

[quote user="NeRvE AgEnT 78"]

Yes very active get full games no problem...so much fun

[/quote]

2v2 on TDM is not a full game.

I last played COD2 online about 2 years ago and it was dead then. Can't see how it could suddenly be active with hundreds of people online...
  6. dickvoce Win User

Changing membership from monthly to annual

Did as you suggested and the purchases are shown. The only change I've made was a week ago I had to change my password due to Microsoft not suddenly recognising my account. The only game I want that I can't access is forza 4
Thema:

1. Can't play a game I purchased over a year ago suddenly - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  3. Can't play the games I own

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play the games I own: I own both Forza Horizon 4 and Minecraft Dungeons through the Windows store. Went to try to launch them today and get this message: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account....
  4. Can't play one of my games with gold "free" game (The Division)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my games with gold "free" game (The Division): I got Tom Clancy's The Division from games with gold not too long ago and now I can't play it. It says my membership needs to be renewed. It gives the error code (0x803f800f) and it's really not...
  5. No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game: I just installed the game via Xbox Game Pass and for some reason when I start it, I get stuck on this screen telling me to click lmb to start. Every time I click, I hear a sound, but nothing...
  6. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  8. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  9. I can't play a game I purchased digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game I purchased digitally: I bought rocket league a long time ago then I recently got the games pass for a few months now I don't have the game pass and I don't have the game I bought years before getting game pass and I...
  10. Can't do online play between (specifically) two consoles that are game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't do online play between (specifically) two consoles that are game sharing: Hey all! My roomate I have been Gamesharing for a few months now, and some time ago we decided to get the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World. We have the DLC on his Xbox account, but since...