Can’t play a game

Discus and support Can’t play a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I load up next gen version of the game it says “Your selected storage device is no longer available you will need to select a storage device... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OllieHughes, Jun 12, 2021.

1. OllieHughes
    OllieHughes Guest

Can’t play a game

Every time I load up next gen version of the game it says “Your selected storage device is no longer available you will need to select a storage device to save games” and freezes I haven’t been able to play it for a few months and I’m really bothered by it and can’t get a refund after paying 250 pound for the new Xbox and and extra 30 pound for this version of the game feel like I’m being robbed any help would be great. Ps I was on a chat with Ea they gave me loads of advice but none seemed to have worked I have thought about buying a new storage device to see if that would work

:)

OllieHughes, Jun 12, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Man Stabbed, Hit With Brick, and Robbed of his "Grand Theft Auto V" Game After Midnight Launch

They can`t blame the game if he hadn`t played it yet.
  3. skys7 Win User

Is Kinect dead?

Are you angry cause you can´t or don´t wanna play dance games?
  4. mariothompson Win User

0x97e107df

Can t play my games or Movies
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

can´t play the game

Hey there MangoFaser99319,

Sorry to hear about the issue with playing Microsoft Jigsaw, please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps!
  6. RegentRanger539 Win User

new dungeon hunter ad won't close

Yep same here. Can,t play the game
Thema:

Can’t play a game

1. Can’t play a game - Similar Threads - Can’t play game

2. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass: Hello We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can however play red dead online. Both show game...
  3. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  4. Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.: For the past couple of days, I was trying out the cloud gaming feature. Out of nowhere though, i suddenly wasn’t able to check it out and kept getting stumped with the message saying it’s...
  5. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s: I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not connected to xbox live so cant sign in to my 360...
  6. Xbox series S... why is there a restriction on games when I old enough to play them can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S... why is there a restriction on games when I old enough to play them can’t...: Just bought my daughter a Xbox series S great looking but set it all up and theres a age ristricton on there ive put in ky date of birth ie 1975 and still wont let her dowload games .... please...
  7. I can’t play free games from my Xbox one without Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t play free games from my Xbox one without Xbox live.: Recently microsoft said that we could play free to play games without live but when i try it with my xbox one it keep's asking for xbox live. a939e4bc-e132-46f5-bd58-0ea301276d76
  8. Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...: Hi there, I’m playing star wars battlefront (2004) original xbox game on my xbox one s. It has been playing fine and saving fine. However when ive come to play it today, it asks for my ‘in game...
  9. Can’t log in or play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log in or play games: Seeing how nobody can get online or even log into there account is there going to be any kind of compensation?Xbox live is more expensive then playstation network and seems to have more issues and...
  10. X box series s can’t play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s can’t play 360 games: Hi i have a Xbox series s and game pass never had an xbox before and i cant play any 360 games from gamepass,i cant sign in. Any help? 113dc7d6-4b30-4ff5-bffd-201658a78942