Can't play any game from GamePass on PC Windows 10

Discus and support Can't play any game from GamePass on PC Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have installed No Man's Sky and Fallout76 for 2 days but every time I try to play them they open for a few seconds and then close, I don't get any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcosAcosta27, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Can't play any game from GamePass on PC Windows 10

I have installed No Man's Sky and Fallout76 for 2 days but every time I try to play them they open for a few seconds and then close, I don't get any notification, it just closes without notice, looking at the task manager while I open it. it confirms that they open and then after 2 seconds it closes.

I've tried other games and the same thing happens to me, basically I can't play any GamePass games on PC which is absurd.

:)

MarcosAcosta27, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

For every platform you play on you will need to purchase the game for.

If the game show that it is the windows 10 version of the game then you will be able to play on a PC that meets the requirements of the game.

It is available on Gamepass for console to be played on Xbox one. Not sure yet if it will be added to the PC Gamepass in the near future.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

download the xbox beta app for windows 10 then get it that way, it is available from the windows store and is in gamepass for pc too.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

xbox game pass on pc

hi, i have the xbox game pass but, some games do not recognize my pc, and it says to add any dispositive, but in the site i've already done this, anyone can help me???
    Because not all the games that are in the Xbox Gamepass are in Xbox Play Anywhere. About 80% of the Xbox GamePass titles are not Xbox Play Anywhere and therefore do not play on PC. Xbox Play Anywhere is an official Xbox emulator for PCs running Windows 10.
    Games that are also on Xbox and are going to play on PC are not a PC platform!
  6. aommii001 Win User

xbox game pass on pc

hi, i have the xbox game pass but, some games do not recognize my pc, and it says to add any dispositive, but in the site i've already done this, anyone can help me???
    Because not all the games that are in the Xbox Gamepass are in Xbox Play Anywhere. About 80% of the Xbox GamePass titles are not Xbox Play Anywhere and therefore do not play on PC. Xbox Play Anywhere is an official Xbox emulator for PCs running Windows 10.
    Games that are also on Xbox and are going to play on PC are not a PC platform!
Thema:

1. Can't play any game from GamePass on PC Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. I can't get my child's account to be allowed to play online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my child's account to be allowed to play online games: I have tried everything I can think of; his restrictions were set to 5 years and under, I changed that to unrestricted. I had a customised layout of access options but allowed all the Xbox one's,...
  3. When using my Microsoft account I can't play any games

in XBoX Accessibility
    When using my Microsoft account I can't play any games: Whenever I try to play Minecraft or Sea of Thieves I am unable too. Every time I try to launch either of these games I am prompted to change my Microsoft account settings, doesn't even tell me...
  4. Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Hades on my Xbox Game pass: Hi there! The game just won't run when I open it, it tells me to reinstall, go to Windows Store and there is no option to reinstall. When I uninstall it, same problem. Basically, installed,...
  5. I can't play games after E-mail change on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games after E-mail change on Xbox App: I recently changed my e-mail on my Xbox account and now I cannot play any games that I PAID FOR. Before I changed my e-mail, I had bought a game for 30 dollars and played it some. A day later, I...
  6. Can't play in multi in every game that i get with teh Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play in multi in every game that i get with teh Game Pass on PC: Every time that i try to play to Age of Empire IV, Iron Harvest... in multi it tells me that i'm not connect to the Xbox Live service, but i can play in multi with Sea of thieves (i bought it)...
  7. Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online 'it takes two' with a xbox game ulitmate friend: hi everyone, my name is onur and i am writing from turkey. i have an urgent question. i have a xbox game pass ultimate and i installed 'it takes two' via EA Play. i want to play this game with my...
  8. 0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games: Within the last week, I have started experiencing an error whenever I insert a backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc into my Xbox One console - This game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360...
  9. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 anymore due to a Microsoft Gaming Services issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 5 anymore due to a Microsoft Gaming Services issue.: Since a recent Forza Horizon 5 update, whenever I try to launch the game, I get redirected to the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page. Since this app is already installed, I can't do anything...
  10. can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play or install Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta when another console user with Game...: OK... this is strange I think. We have multiple user accounts on the Xbox Series X. One user has Game Pass Ultimate. That user's Home Xbox is not assigned to this Xbox, but it is on another. We...