Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

Discus and support Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gawron457, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Gawron457
    Gawron457 Guest

Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is wrong, please sign in with the microsoft account used to
    purchase this game" I am signed in, i confirmed game pass is still active so what's going on? is this a service issue?

:)

Gawron457, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue? - Similar Threads - Can't play downloaded

2. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  3. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...
  4. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...
  5. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  6. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  7. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  8. i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can download games with gold but i can't play them on xbox 360: i bought a 30 days suscripcion to xbox live gold few days ago, when i downloaded the game a message appears saying that is not available. I don't now what to do and it's seems this doesn't have...
  9. Can't Play downloaded games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Play downloaded games: I use to be able to play my downloaded games now I keep getting.....Sorry, look like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live services status, go to https//support. xbox.com What needs...
  10. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S after having a 360 for years. I can play most games perfectly fine. However I want to play a backwards comp. game (Counter strike) like i played on the 360. I...