Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

Discus and support Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gawron457, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Gawron457
    Gawron457 Guest

Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is wrong, please sign in with the microsoft account used to
    purchase this game" I am signed in, i confirmed game pass is still active so what's going on? is this a service issue?

:)

Gawron457, Oct 25, 2019
  2. MartinCape Win User

Xbox Game Share Stops Working

Is it correct that when im signed out, my son cannot download any games from game pass?

As it says join game pass and join live etc on his account. But, up to now, the already downloaded game pass games load up and he can play online.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. DaRealBlueSteel Win User

Social & Gaming problems again!!

Can't play any of my digital downloaded games. XBOX NOT LIVE STRIKES AGAIN
  5. Zenosos Win User

Gameshare not working?

Hi alexford2,

he will still be able to play anything from the game pass, however, he can't download directly from the Xbox game pass page as only the account owner can have this access. instead, you need to have installed the game via your account to enable him to access
    any games on game pass
  6. Elric II Win User

Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

Can't play any multiplayer-games. Got game-pass, but no live-gold!!??
Thema:

1. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue? - Similar Threads - Can't play downloaded

2. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  3. : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...: : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download by my game pass My gaming pass is active and i unplugged my xbox and internet also. But I still not able...
  4. Can't play download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play download game: So i just spent the last 7 hours downloading assassin's Creed Revelations and when i disconnected from xbox live it said i had 10 mins to reconnect to continue. I didnt pay it much attention...
  5. 1080TI, i5 9600K, and 32GB RAM apparently can't play this, won't even let me download it.

in XboX Insiders
    1080TI, i5 9600K, and 32GB RAM apparently can't play this, won't even let me download it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Game requires update and we can't play until it is done downloading: Hi XBOX ONE S! Is there a way you can allow game play while updates are being downloaded? Example: My kids and I play ARK Survival Evolved, they have so many updates. Most of the time we can play...
  7. Não consigo baixar o app telecine play -[Translation - I can't download the telecine play app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar o app telecine play -[Translation - I can't download the telecine play app]: Tinha ele instalado no meu xbox one, como ele tava travando desinstalei pra baixar de novo. Só que ele não esta mais aparecendo para instalação o que fazer? -[Translation - Had it installed on my...
  8. I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode: When i open my game it won't connect to xbox live, i tried to reconnect to my account but it wont let me in, then i deleted it and tried to redownload it but it won't let me, keep doing errors. I...
  9. Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them: Like the title says. If you've been online to buy and verify ownership of downloaded games once you should be able to and have every right to play your games offline. Every other platform offers...
  10. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...