Cant play any of my games at all.

Discus and support Cant play any of my games at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why push for total digital and now any of us that are digital purchased games cant play. Oh thats right we cant get real answers since Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMG COWBOY, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AMG COWBOY
    AMG COWBOY Guest

Why push for total digital and now any of us that are digital purchased games cant play. Oh thats right we cant get real answers since Microsoft shutdown their phones so now all it is answering questions are people that give the same answers wait for them
    to fix it well im sorry thats not agood answer i ve payed more than most of the people on my friends list for my games since i have digital and most of tem are buying disc used for1/4 of the price. Why is it that im being punished

:)

AMG COWBOY, Aug 9, 2019
  2. PunchedSage7276 Win User

This is unacceptable I pay them every year to use their service and on top of that I pay them for games and additional content and now they won't let me play my games. ... my guild is losing a war right now because our members can't log in after we spent
    over 40 mill to prepare for this night so now because xbox can't hold up their end of the deal we are going to lose that money plus the money we were supposed to bring home tonight... xbox needs to compensate us for the access time that we paid them for and
    they failed to follow through with because I have been a loyal customer and now I'm being punished by having my guild funds cut and possibly losing my position in the guild because xbox can't provide the service that they have been well paid for
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  4. AMG COWBOY Win User

Deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
    Same as you tell everyone else not good enough
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

What kind of answer are you looking for exactly? Other than saying there is a service interruption I'm not sure what they could tell us. People are reporting that it is back up now though so you may want to check again.
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

This problem is happening with some people, the way is to wait.
Thema:

1. Cant play any of my games at all. - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  3. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178
  4. I cant play another games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play another games: Hello !!!i have xbox game pass ultimate. I want to play in division 2,Red dead redemption In my package there is Xbox Live Gold,why i cant use them. ac8c6135-f630-41d5-9268-f2db575c2266
  5. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  6. Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore: hi everyone, so about a year ago the game "for honor" was free with games with gold meaning you could download and play the game for free as long as your xbox live gold was active. i was able to...
  7. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  8. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  9. i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play my purchased game on xb1 because i reset my xbox: Today i reset my xbox under console settings but it deleted my accounts. The account i used to purchase games was permabanned 2 years ago but now that i reset my xbox i caant sign into it to make...
  10. Cant play online games on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online games on xbox 360: Hi I could use some help, I just got my xbox 360 back up and running and I used a 3 month gold membership today. But everytime I go to play multiplayer I get almost through the match and it kicks...