Cant play any of my games at all.

Discus and support Cant play any of my games at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why push for total digital and now any of us that are digital purchased games cant play. Oh thats right we cant get real answers since Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMG COWBOY, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AMG COWBOY
    AMG COWBOY Guest

Why push for total digital and now any of us that are digital purchased games cant play. Oh thats right we cant get real answers since Microsoft shutdown their phones so now all it is answering questions are people that give the same answers wait for them
    to fix it well im sorry thats not agood answer i ve payed more than most of the people on my friends list for my games since i have digital and most of tem are buying disc used for1/4 of the price. Why is it that im being punished

:)

AMG COWBOY, Aug 9, 2019
  2. PunchedSage7276 Win User

This is unacceptable I pay them every year to use their service and on top of that I pay them for games and additional content and now they won't let me play my games. ... my guild is losing a war right now because our members can't log in after we spent
    over 40 mill to prepare for this night so now because xbox can't hold up their end of the deal we are going to lose that money plus the money we were supposed to bring home tonight... xbox needs to compensate us for the access time that we paid them for and
    they failed to follow through with because I have been a loyal customer and now I'm being punished by having my guild funds cut and possibly losing my position in the guild because xbox can't provide the service that they have been well paid for
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  4. AMG COWBOY Win User

Deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
    Same as you tell everyone else not good enough
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

What kind of answer are you looking for exactly? Other than saying there is a service interruption I'm not sure what they could tell us. People are reporting that it is back up now though so you may want to check again.
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

This problem is happening with some people, the way is to wait.
Thema:

1. Cant play any of my games at all. - Similar Threads - Cant play games

2. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  3. Cant play some games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play some games online: Hi we having trouble with going online with some games here at home but when we go to friends place those same games will work online? We have wireless unlimited internet same as friends so unsure...
  4. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  5. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  6. Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games

in XboX Insiders
    Can the wifi block games or no? I cant play my disc games: So apparently I think my wifi is blocking the disc or whatever because its not loading disc games on my xbox one. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Cant play any game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play any game: Hi there I need inquiry ASAp please. Since yesterday i am having trouble playing any games on my xbox x .The trouble is i cant log in to play any game if the game manage to upload after a while...
  8. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  9. I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.: I allowed game pass to lapse because i didn't have the money to purchase it again. I have an actual physical copy of the game Monster Hunter world. I continuously get the message about game pass...
  10. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...