Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

Discus and support Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i recently bought the game pass ultimate but i can't get ANY of the games past the "press any button to continue" screen. I previously played some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dario Colella, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

Hi, i recently bought the game pass ultimate but i can't get ANY of the games past the "press any button to continue" screen.

I previously played some xbox game pass titles using the xbox beta app (1 year ago) and everything worked.

As soon as i open a game from the xbox beta app, a small grey window appears and immediately disappears (i think it's the login window), the same thing happens when i try to get past the "press any button" screen, the window isn't in the background, it simply
    disappears.

Any help?

:)

Dario Colella, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Herr Myrddin Win User

Can't access any game pass titles

Thank you for your suggestion.

Something came up while testing game pass titles.

Some actually work!

The ones that don‘t work seem to be games which have been installed on my system for a long period.

Alien Isolation, which I installed in march, doesn‘t work for example but Gears 5 does.

A rather strange issue.

I‘ll try reinstalling those older titles when I have some time to do so, maybe that‘ll fix the problem.
  3. Herr Myrddin Win User

Resetting my account didn‘t help either.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Did you try to clear the cache after the upgrade? Remove your account from the console and log in again, it may work.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Herr Myrddin!

That's great to hear! I'm super glad.

Keep us posted and let us know how it all turns out!

We look forward to hearing back from you. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

1. Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue. - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. can't play multiplayer games whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play multiplayer games whatsoever: any time i try to play a multiplayer game i get an error message [img] when i go to xbox.com, i doesn't give me any options to change nor any information on how to do it, how do i fix this?...
  3. Update problems, can't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problems, can't play games: I am connected to my wireless internet. It is not allowing me to open Madden 21, says it needs an update but can't do it right now to try again in awhile. It's been saying that since last night....
  4. Can't play games on X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games on X: I have been able to play Overwatch perfectly fine on the Xbox One, I recently got the new Xbox and tried to get on to Overwatch but it said I needed Xbox gamepass ultimate or Gold, does anyone...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Download EA Play Games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Download EA Play Games on PC: Hello, January 3 I have signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download EA Play Games on my PC. My Windows 10 Version is: 20H2 Build19042 Xbox Console Companion - Beta is version...
  6. Froze on privacy page for live subscription. Can't play new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze on privacy page for live subscription. Can't play new game: This will be the end for XBox I think. Horrible unavailable customer service. Hope Amazon goes into gaming. They understand the importance of customer service. 978e278d-00a6-4fc0-9c3f-92ca075c24ee
  7. Can't play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games: So 2 days ago my friend gave me an xbox game pass ultimate account and told me that I can install any game I want so I got some games and returned the account to him when I tried to play a game on...
  8. Can't play family members digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play family members digital game: I have an Xbox live account. I have two sons that are family member accounts that use my Xbox live. One of my sons recently purchased a digital copy of Forza Horizon 4. When i try to play that...
  9. My son can't play games I downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't play games I downloaded: Hi - new to all of this. Just got an XBox Series S. Bought Ultimate Game Pass via my account. Downloaded some games to the console. We can play them fine when I am logged in. But when we log him...
  10. Can't play pre-loaded Forza 4 game from used console I have just purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play pre-loaded Forza 4 game from used console I have just purchased: Hi Unfamiliar with Xbox and bought used one s console from online seller and box says Forza horizon four preloaded but won't play and asks for original account purchaser but understood it was...