Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

Discus and support Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i recently bought the game pass ultimate but i can't get ANY of the games past the "press any button to continue" screen. I previously played some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dario Colella, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

Hi, i recently bought the game pass ultimate but i can't get ANY of the games past the "press any button to continue" screen.

I previously played some xbox game pass titles using the xbox beta app (1 year ago) and everything worked.

As soon as i open a game from the xbox beta app, a small grey window appears and immediately disappears (i think it's the login window), the same thing happens when i try to get past the "press any button" screen, the window isn't in the background, it simply
    disappears.

Any help?

:)

Dario Colella, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Herr Myrddin Win User

Can't access any game pass titles

Thank you for your suggestion.

Something came up while testing game pass titles.

Some actually work!

The ones that don‘t work seem to be games which have been installed on my system for a long period.

Alien Isolation, which I installed in march, doesn‘t work for example but Gears 5 does.

A rather strange issue.

I‘ll try reinstalling those older titles when I have some time to do so, maybe that‘ll fix the problem.
  3. Herr Myrddin Win User

Resetting my account didn‘t help either.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Did you try to clear the cache after the upgrade? Remove your account from the console and log in again, it may work.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Herr Myrddin!

That's great to hear! I'm super glad.

Keep us posted and let us know how it all turns out!

We look forward to hearing back from you. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue.

1. Can't play any of the game pass titles. Login issue. - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

in XboX Insiders
    After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games: My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the...
  3. Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.: I can't play the games because the play button is fully greened out for some reason. Anyone has a solution for this? [img] 2fd563d1-f116-4337-9aa1-fd686d735564
  4. Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in: Long story short, if you play on your profile, but keep the one who bought games sighed in on the side, you can play their games. I can do this with my brother and cousin's profiles. But if my...
  5. Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion: I have bought xbox game pass ultimate and I'm pretty sure it includes EA play as well but even after signing in to EA using my xbox gamepass account, its still showing me to subscribe to EA play....
  6. Add on evrope games that we can't play :(

in XboX Insiders
    Add on evrope games that we can't play :(: Hello i want discuss about xbox 360 store i really want to play old games like Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3 and Rayman raving rabbids and Sonic The Hedgehog 06. But... i can't...
  7. active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games: I have an active Ultimate subscription, but when I go to play any Game Pass game it asks me to log in (I'm already logged in) or to renew the subscription (it's valid until 2024, so should be no...
  8. You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming: [img] This error keeps popping up but I do have time to play. Can someone help me fix it? ddefcc04-e9aa-45b1-935b-64ac562b31ac
  9. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  10. Can't play games on xbox cloud even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games on xbox cloud even though I own the game: [img] I own sea of thieves but it says this?? [img] 7734607f-de7e-41c4-9498-380a2630d7cf