Can't play any Xbox Game Pass games on PC

Discus and support Can't play any Xbox Game Pass games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been going on for a month at least. I can't install the Xbox Beta Installer app - just hangs when I click install I can't install any Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RandomActs75, Nov 7, 2019.

1. RandomActs75
    RandomActs75 Guest

This has been going on for a month at least.

I can't install the Xbox Beta Installer app - just hangs when I click install

I can't install any Xbox Game Pass games on PC, when I click install - it just hangs (via MS Store)

I am on the latest version of Windows. Re-ran check for updates to be sure.

I have uninstalled and re-installed everything (xbox game bar, xbox beta app, etc..)

I reset the Microsoft Store in settings

I have rebooted - repeatedly

I select run as administrator for everything.

Nothing will INSTALL and it's been months. What do I do.

I'm paying for this would be nice if it worked!

:)

RandomActs75, Nov 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi RandomActs75,

sorry to hear. Here are some tips that might solve your problem:

• Check if all 4 XBOX Services and the 2 gaming service are running (via taskmanager).
    • Try to use another DNS (for example goggle/opendns) and if you still wireless connected try a RJ45cable
    • If this all fails "Try it with a clean boot"
    • Shut down your third party firewall/antivirus (while you try to install) because sometime the cleanboot is not able to do this
    • Read "Troubleshoot Game installations" and also
      "XBOX (beta) App FAQ"
    Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. RandomActs75 Win User

I still have this issue months later. I start the installer and it just hangs. Shows a background pic of sea of thieves and says making things awesome and never moves. I can install other things just fine.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you try this powershell command? It'll register the app packages, and solved a similar issue a friend of mine had attempting to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello RandomActs75,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We have a support article which provides troubleshooting steps for

game installations on Windows 10
    . Since it has been over a month since your last response, we recommend making sure that you have the

latest version of Windows
    . If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue; we recommend performing

a clean boot
    before attempting to install the game. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Can't play any Xbox Game Pass games on PC - Similar Threads - Can't play Game

2. I can't play the games online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play the games online: Hello! I need help with being able to play online on the games i downloaded with game pass. I keep getting sended to xbox.com...
  3. I can't get my doom game to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my doom game to play.: I got it a long time ago with my free with gold. I have played it several times without issue. But now it says I have to buy it. I have always paid my live gold and upgraded to ultimate without a...
  4. Can't play a game after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game after buying the game pass: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  5. Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  6. Can't play my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play my games.: Hello, let's type everything in detail so we don't miss anything. -The issue is in a new xbox update which is 2006. -The issue wasn't present on version 2005 and everything was going just fine....
  7. Can't play Play Anywhere games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Play Anywhere games on PC: All games purchased by my household are purchased through the same parent account that belongs specifically to a single person. If I want to play a digital game on my Xbox console, I sign in to...
  8. "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games: Alright, so I've been trying to get into my friend's java Minecraft server, but the same error pops up every time: "Failed to connect to server...
  9. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  10. Can't play Xbox 360 games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games.: So, I went to boot up Black Ops 2. And got an error when I tried to log into Xbox live saying that "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in." And now. I cant...