cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse

Discus and support cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i try to lanuch any pc game ran through the xbox app my game lags as soon as i use a keybored/mouse input any fixes????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ns WingsXx, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Ns WingsXx
    Ns WingsXx Guest

every time i try to lanuch any pc game ran through the xbox app my game lags as soon as i use a keybored/mouse input

any fixes????

:)

Ns WingsXx, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Reklaw X Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Well any game on xbox you that you play against pc players I believe also support keyboard and mouse on xbox.
  3. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  4. Arminator Win User

Keyboard/Mouse?

In order to keep an equal and fair multiplayer experience, you can only play with controllers on the Xbox One.

Games that work on the PC as well (like for example Gears of War 4) can be played with keyboard and mouse, but you can only play cooperative multiplayer with console owners that have to use controllers, so mouse and keyboard users don't have an advantage.

These XIM4 or Mayflash devices aren't real mouse and keyboard devices. These devices show themselves as a standard controller to the console, and when you move the mouse, the adaptor "guesses" from the speed you move the mouse, how hard it should push a
    simulated controller stick in a certain direction.

These adaptors won't give you the same control as the mouse on a real PC.

When you stream the Xbox game screen to your PC, you can also only use a Xbox controller. Mouse and Keyboard won't work as a game input (you can only use the keyboard to enter text when the virtual keyboard is shown).

There are plans to get Keyboard and mouse working, if there ever is a way to stream the PC screen to the Xbox console.

But currently, if you're playing on the Xbox console, it's controller only (even if the controller is "guesstimated" with mouse and keyboard inputs).
  5. ZELAT0S Win User

On-screen keyboard cursor not moving

hey i got some of a same question how to setup a keyboard and mouse i cant see my mouse moving and when i go in fortnite settings then it says i have to connect a keyboard to acces the settings (i have not tried other games because the first thing i knew
    you could play with keyboard and mouse was fortnite) please help i have a bad pc and i just want the good graphics of my xbox
  6. Ambassador Zemi Win User

Rainbow six pc and xbox

Yea it would be easier just getting it for PC if you wanted to play with mouse and keyboard. I dont believe R6S has keyboard and mouse support on xbox. But with that being said if you really wanted to play with keyboard and mouse on console you could buy
    one of those 3rd party adapters that allows you to play with keyboard and mouse on console.
Thema:

1. cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - cant play games

2. Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live: I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join a game of Sea of Thieves or Back for Blood,...
  3. Game pass PC - had a power cut whilst playing a game on game pass on pc, now cant play or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass PC - had a power cut whilst playing a game on game pass on pc, now cant play or...: Hi, So as the title says I had a powercut whilst playing a game on game pass on pc. I turned my pc on the next day, and upon logging in, my whole desktop was flashing white, and I couldnt click...
  4. Xbox App cant play game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App cant play game: [img] Hello, Found an issue yesterday, every game I opened need connection while my internet is connected no problem and already signed on xbox app, if someone could please help, it would be...
  5. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  6. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...
  7. Cant play games on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games on gamepass: everytime i try to open a game that i installed with gamepass it says this "Total Accurate Battle Simulator is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and...
  8. My son cant play a game without signing in as me first

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cant play a game without signing in as me first: Ive had a look but cant find an answer. I gave my son and xbox 1 (set to child profile) and I also have an xbox 1. Ive downloaded games onto his xbox and they all seem to work fine, except for 1...
  9. Why cant I play the games I've purchased on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the games I've purchased on Xbox?: I gameshare and play games bought between both my sister and I's accounts, is there any way to play the games my sister has bought through her Xbox account while signed into mine on PC?...
  10. I cant play a game that i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game that i bought: I played call of duty modern warfare yesterday with some friend. I went to play again today but now its says i dont own the game no more. I bought the game when it came out and have been playing...