Cant Play Anything Online

Discus and support Cant Play Anything Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay well this all started yesterday I tried to play battlefield 4 and when i joined a server it wouldnt let me move sop i left joined another server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Easton x 333, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Easton x 333
    Easton x 333 Guest

Okay well this all started yesterday I tried to play battlefield 4 and when i joined a server it wouldnt let me move sop i left joined another server and the same thing happened so i thought maybe it was the battlefield servers since i could still talk to
    my friends and use netflix and other apps that require internet then i went to play fifa and the same thing happened it showed my latency was only one red bar when usually its 3 green bars and as soon as id join the game id lose connection and so i went to
    black ops 2 and i couldnt even join a lobby even though it said my NAT type was open. ive called my internet service provider and everythings normal there reset my router about 20 times and punched a hole through my door can somebody please help me out here
    oh and my connection to the wifi is 5 bars but when i join a game its 1 bar

:)

Easton x 333, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Cant play on anything online

Does it display an error message with a code by chance?

Terry-00AD2FB5-D32E-4ABC-A9D8-AF142EF01526, Jun 3, 2014
  3. KyleAJ13
    KyleAJ13 Guest
    cant play online on anything

i can connect to xbox live on the dashboard and i can send and receive messages and join party's and talk but when i start a game i disconnect from xbox live and cant connect unless i go back on the dashboard. it all started when i got borderlands
    2 it was working fine until i installed premium club dlc which i got with the game. i have tested my internet connection already and i tryed playing on my sisters xbox live account, i can play online like normal so i tried a different xbox with my sisters
    account and it worked so i tryed my account again on this xbox and still the same problem.

KyleAJ13, Jun 3, 2014
  4. joeco0110 Win User

Cant play on anything online

Same w me it says u don't have the account priviliges
  5. YungRalph35 Win User

This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges. Can you please fix this Xbox live
  6. Beasty Blade 13 Win User

This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges.
  7. JUICEBOY1023 Win User

My son is getting this same issue. It worked just fine since Christmas 2015 until about 2 months ago. He mentioned after an update was applied he could not play in His Park any longer. What is going on with this? We have invested a lot of money into
    this game. My son has purchased hundreds of dollars in VC points and cannot use them in his park now. Is anyone working on this? I see this happened in 2K14 as well. He is working in 2K15. Please advise. This is his mother. Thanks in advance.
  8. Mister Barakus Win User

cant play online on anything

Hello XshAdoW snYpZzX,

It sounds like this thread belongs in the Connection Support forum. I'll go ahead and move it for you. :)

In the meantime, can you try restarting your network router/modem?

Let us know!
Thema:

1. Cant Play Anything Online - Similar Threads - Cant Play Anything

2. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc: is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db
  3. cant play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on realms: im playing Minecraft bedrock on pc. im trying to join my friends realm (hes on switch) and it keeps saying I need to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but it keeps on taking me to a thread instead of...
  4. Verizon: cant play anything

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: cant play anything: Verizon (ISPs): cant play anything This sounds then that its more likely a issue with your router or some form of environmental effect. Try another router as you house and see if that resolves...
  5. how do i reset my entire xbox 360 because i forgot my family passcode?(so i cant play anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i reset my entire xbox 360 because i forgot my family passcode?(so i cant play anything): i just want to reset everything on my xbox 360 but i dont know how and i forgot my family passcode (thats why i want to reset it) and i cant play anything because of the family passcode...
  6. Cant play anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play anything: just brought it yesterday let it download overbite and wake up to still not able to play say no connection to server but shows me signed in 2988f241-2673-411e-bb48-254eda76e23d
  7. Cant play on anything online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play on anything online: This future is unavailable you do not have the required account privileges ca558e55-1125-415c-823d-6ebb97096514
  8. Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...: Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything online. I don't know what to do. Internet works fine just cannot play against anyone else in multiplayer....
  9. Xbox live code is working but i cant play online or do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code is working but i cant play online or do anything: hello , ive got an 3 month xbox live gold code from G2A for my xbox one s it cost me about a 15$ , i got the code and i reedemed it in the microsoft site *from my pc* and i was connected to...
  10. Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything: I really need help in finding a way to reset my home xbox as my friend kept switching and now i cant switch till 2018 and cant play now 110bad19-ff03-44bf-9f2d-4a8b4ebcefaf