Can't play backwards compatible Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One X.

Discus and support Can't play backwards compatible Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One X. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started Castle Crashers on my Xbox One X for the first time ever today and it required me to download my profile. I entered my email and password and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nmfrankl, Jun 12, 2020.

1. nmfrankl
    nmfrankl Guest

I started Castle Crashers on my Xbox One X for the first time ever today and it required me to download my profile. I entered my email and password and it said, "Hi (my gamertag)! Downloading profile". That completed quickly and then changed to "Hi (my
    gamertag)! Downloading your game info." That screen stayed on for a long time with the completion bar only filling 1/5 of the way or so. Then, an error screen comes up and says "Sorry there is a problem with the credentials you are using to sign in."

I have tried clearing the 360 cache.

I have a Gold membership and can log in and play Xbox One games with no issue.

:)

nmfrankl, Jun 12, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Request a refund for a digital purchase

If you are trying to find the game on your Xbox One X that is what the problem is.

The game Remember Me for the Xbox 360 is NOT a backwards compatible game.

Here is a link to a list of games that are currently backwards compatible.

Backwards compatible list

This is why it is not showing up on your Xbox One X.

Until they put it on that list it will not be able to be played on Any Xbox One
  3. Daft Badger Win User

my xbox 360 games to xbox one

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games so you can't play any 360 games on the Xbox One
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox One features.

The Xbox One X can play all Xbox One games, all backwards compatible Xbox 360 games and all backwards compatible Xbox (Original Xbox) games. Here is a list of all the

backwards compatible games
    , more are being added to, so don't be put off if your favourites aren't listed just yet.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too

Good day

All Xbox one games will work on the One S and the One X. As they are the same generation of console.

Xbox 360 games that is backward compatible will also play on the Xbox One, S and the X.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One features.

Hello Glen,

Thanks for coming to forums with your question. Yes the Xbox one X will play all Xbox one games. It will also play the original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are backward compatible. You can view the

list of available games
    for backward compatibility.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can't play backwards compatible Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One X. - Similar Threads - Can't play backwards

2. I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode: When i open my game it won't connect to xbox live, i tried to reconnect to my account but it wont let me in, then i deleted it and tried to redownload it but it won't let me, keep doing errors. I...
  3. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...
  4. Can't play backwards compatible games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play backwards compatible games on xbox one: I have downloaded a few Xbox 360 games from the game pas on my Xbox one, but whenever I try to launch one of these games it fails and I get this message. Please try again. Sorry that didn't work...
  5. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  6. Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?: Hello, I just decided to randomly try and play some Modern Warfare 3 but when I went to click on the game to launch it up it wouldn't let me log in to my account. It says "A problem occurred...
  7. Can't play backwards compatible games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play backwards compatible games on Xbox one: when I start a backwords compatible game I get disconnected from Xbox live and can't reconnect it not just one game its all backwords compatible games dd1dd75b-32e3-42c6-910f-d2b852b23471
  8. Can't play backwards compatible games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play backwards compatible games on Xbox one: when I start a backwords compatible game I get disconnected from Xbox live and can't reconnect it not just one game its all backwords compatible games 872f2a37-b664-4aaa-b5b1-8607a336ae5e
  9. Original Xbox game is on Backward Compatibility list, but I can't play it on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game is on Backward Compatibility list, but I can't play it on 360: I have an original (Big White) Xbox 360. It has an official Xbox hard drive. I want to play Fable: The Lost Chapters (which IS on the Backward Compatibility list). I connected my 360 to the...
  10. Can't play Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Backwards Compatible games: I have a gold subscription, and every time I try to start a game it says, "Disconnected from xbox live" and I can't sign in. 5429a63a-5e1d-48a7-bf3a-7b1ed0afb99e