Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC

Discus and support Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to download games like mass effect Andromeda, I get the error code 0x800706ba 1f5738b1-4d9f-4756-b632-47cdf3c94164 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jared1195, Sep 8, 2021.

1. jared1195
    jared1195 Guest

Hi, When I try to download games like mass effect Andromeda, I get the error code 0x800706ba

:)

jared1195, Sep 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Are the games that have this error EA games? Have you tried logging out of the app and logging in using the Xbox option?
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

The only reason to get the Ultimate Gamepass is for the PC games. If you play on Xbox and PC then the Ultimate Gamepass is worth it.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

it is part of gamepass ultimate for console, it is getting launched to the gamepass pc side of things later this year as it was delayed.

gamepass ultimate consists of

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Gold for console

Xcloud

EA Play on console

EA Play on PC later this year.
  5. julosjc Win User

Xbox Live Subsription

Hi There,

Xbox gold is for console users only, not required for PC. You will need game pass ultimate or gamepass pc to play gamepass games on PC.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

mcc on pc

Hi,

in order to play mcc on pc you require to have gamepass or gamepass ultimate then you can play the game for free
Thema:

1. Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC - Similar Threads - Cant Play certain

2. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...
  3. I cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play: I bought forza horizon 4 I have problem to play. I unistall and install several times. the game can not loading. can you help me or can you sent to me a disk maybe is a error in dowload. thanks...
  4. I cant play minecraft online after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft online after migration: So I migrated my mc acc, and I cant play multiplayer. It says error:null. I googled on how to fix this, and the privacy n online safety link doesnt do anything just opens another identical page....
  5. cant play online minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play online minecraft: i recently migrated my mojang account into a microsoft account but when i open the game and try to join a server it says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft Account settings" i...
  6. I cant play fight night champion on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fight night champion on line: I can't. Play fight night champion on line say i dont have the correct permission to play ccf64060-5fc4-434f-9d3b-78e68d5721fb
  7. Cant uninstall or play certain games

in XboX Insiders
    Cant uninstall or play certain games: I am having a problem uninstalling and playing some games. It keeps giving me the error code 0x87af000d. I can barely find any information on this code, anyone have a solution? submitted by...
  8. Cant play with a certain friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play with a certain friend?: Me and my buddies play on Xbox one daily together but one day one of my friends couldnt hear each other (we would be connecting) until one of us left then we wouldnt be connecting and all of us...
  9. PLEASE HELP ME I CANT PLAY CERTAIN GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME I CANT PLAY CERTAIN GAMES: I have downloaded games for the ready to install section on my Xbox but it wont let me play them it just says "do you own this game or app" and I am signed into the account that downloaded it and...
  10. I CANT PLAY CERTAIN GAMES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT PLAY CERTAIN GAMES!: Hi, My Xbox One S console has been having problems recently. I am unable to play Fifa 18 and Fortnite as it comes up with a message saying “for some reason _____ took too long to start....