Cant play CoD AW Campaign mode

Discus and support Cant play CoD AW Campaign mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play the campaign mode it says to insert the install disc to get the required content packs. When I insert the install disc (disc 2) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EminentTurnip63, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Cant play CoD AW Campaign mode

When I try to play the campaign mode it says to insert the install disc to get the required content packs. When I insert the install disc (disc 2) it says the content pack has already been installed please insert disc 1 to play the campaign. I insert disc
    1 and it says the same thing. I know that disc 2 installed some things because I can play multiplayer, I checked to see if I had enough hard drive space and I'm pretty sure over 200Gb of memory is enough, I returned the game and got a new one and that didn't
    fix anything. Thank you.

:)

EminentTurnip63, Mar 23, 2015
  2. Your Favorite and Least (aka Worst) Call of Duty.

As a pure campaign gamer, apart from AW, I liked all the COD games.

My problem with AW was no Zombie mode without 1st purchasing DLC.

My personal favorite. WAW

ElectroFlying, Mar 23, 2015
  3. zx12archer
    zx12archer Guest
    Campaign on System link?

Can you play through the campaign with a friend using system link on COD AW?

zx12archer, Mar 23, 2015
  4. Jamie Jich
    Jamie Jich Guest

I'm having the same problem as this, is there any solution?

Jamie Jich, May 9, 2015
  5. Jamie Jich Win User

I'm having the same problem as this, is there any solution?
  6. PureNitrium Win User

What are you playing and how are you liking it?

I recently finished Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on the campaign mode. Really enjoyed it.

Earlier I beat COD: Advanced Warfare and am now re-doing the campaign in Hardened Mode to unlock more achievements. That and playing AW multiplayer.
  7. CadetChik Win User

To all "true" gears fan

To be honest, I will play COD for the campaign, the MP is awful.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

Your Favorite and Least (aka Worst) Call of Duty.

As a pure campaign gamer, apart from AW, I liked all the COD games.

My problem with AW was no Zombie mode without 1st purchasing DLC.

My personal favorite. WAW
  9. Rogstah Junior Win User

Rate The Last Game You Played

Ghost recon 2

Awful story mode& campaign.

Playing online will give you huge FPS drops.

3/10
Thema:

1. Cant play CoD AW Campaign mode - Similar Threads - Cant play CoD

2. Cant play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play Minecraft multiplayer: I was playing Minecraft with a friend yesterday, after a while, we decided to switch to my world. For some reason my invites weren't working for them, so we tried a new world with them hosting....
  3. Cant play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play xbox game pass games.: `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full...
  4. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Cant play online!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play online!: When my son tries to play online games such as fortnite it says he needs to have xbox gold to play online. He is subscribed to ultimate game pass which you get gold included hes been playing with...
  6. cant play forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play forza horizon 4 online: hello, some time ago i realized that i couldnt play fh4 online on my pc. i then kinda left the game until yesterday. when i try to go into online i get a message saying : FEATURE LOCKED there was...
  7. cant play Team Deathmatch, it keeps defaulting to "search and destroy"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play Team Deathmatch, it keeps defaulting to "search and destroy": what do i need to do to play the Team Death Match. I hate the search and destroy where you cant respawn. fcccc34f-61d1-4222-a92d-8194307764a8
  8. WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    WHy cant i play xbox play anywhere: I am trying to play xbox play anywhere. i want to play sea of thieves. i got it digitally, i have the latest update on both pc and xbox but i still cant play sea of thieves on my pc. HELP!...
  9. Hi, just got cod iw. the game wont update so i cant play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, just got cod iw. the game wont update so i cant play online.: Hi, I have just got the game cod iw and when I tried to install it, the update keeps failing. I have installed it now offline and I can play the game offline, as soon as I go online it tries to...
  10. I cant play online with cod ghosts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play online with cod ghosts: When I go on cod ghosts on xbox one and try to go online I get this message -"the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" what is this? My subscription is valid for xbox gold and I...