Can't play Destiny for 3 days, thanks a lot!

Discus and support Can't play Destiny for 3 days, thanks a lot! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One would think that after the nonsense with this stupid movie, you would refund purchases and get bak to normal, instead we all get *** out of our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RizingFire78, Dec 26, 2014.

1. RizingFire78
    RizingFire78 Guest

One would think that after the nonsense with this stupid movie, you would refund purchases and get bak to normal, instead we all get *** out of our gameplay and on Christmas no less. You should have known this crap would happen and set up additional servers
    instead of *** up anything that requires live. Destiny has been unplayable for the most part since even when logged in, the game says you need an XBOX Live acct and I have one....so i am missing my daily stuff as well as am spending a heck of a lot more time
    than I should trying to get done something that would normally take an hour. Just remove the stupid movie and get things back to normal. The worst part is no matter how long you guys screw us for, we never get anything credited...I am wishing I had bought
    a PS4 instead. If this does happen again I will smash my XBOX 1 and get a PS4 and never buy another Microsoft product again...Thanks for putting a small group of people over those of us who have been loyal players for years....

at minimum , you should have a server set up to validate info for games like destiny so we can play consistently while everything else is being fixed. I see Gold content and my friends list so it shouldn't be that hard

:)

RizingFire78, Dec 26, 2014
  2. ElGonzo40
    ElGonzo40 Guest
    problem to connect with my gold live subscription

Hello,

I recently subscribe to a xbox gold live to play on star wars. Problem is they keep telling me I should subscribe to a gold live to play. Which I did 3 days ago!! ****.. So I can't play live with my subscription... Anyone help??

Thanks a lot

ElGonzo40, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Guysta0
    Guysta0 Guest
    Australian Gamers - Share Your Xbox One GT and Make New Friends!

Use to play a lot of xbox 360 but now looking for friends on xbox1

GT:

currently playing destiny, evolve, diablo 3

Guysta0, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't play Destiny for 3 days, thanks a lot! - Similar Threads - Can't play Destiny

2. Can't play xbox 360 destiny :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xbox 360 destiny :(: I am trying to play Destiny on my xbox 360. I have live and an external hard drive that is formatted to Fat32. But it is saying I need an xbox 360 hard drive. Please help, I have had live for over...
  3. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  4. Can't play Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Destiny: Bought Destiny: The Taken King but can only play the trail version. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I've already tried reinstalling it but got same problem....
  5. The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...: I also share account/Xbox, with my older brother and he is having the same problems. PLZZZ HELP!!! When i go to the store it just want me to pay for it AGAIN, and i don't want to do that.......
  6. Can't Play Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Destiny: I have had this game for nearly two years. As of today, it is saying we don't have the game. This is on my xbox I'm not sure if it's doing the same on other xboxs. I'm game sharing. And the person...
  7. Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited": Help! I can't play Destiny I tried testing my connection and it was good, but when I try to log in I can't. I went onto my Xbox profile online and saw it had a service alert saying "Purchase and...
  8. I can't see my friend in game playing Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my friend in game playing Destiny: Is there a way to switch instances or something so I can play with a friend? When I travel to the tower in Destiny, the game indicates that I have a friend there. However, upon loading in, I...
  9. I can't play Destiny without a xbox 360 external HD ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Destiny without a xbox 360 external HD ?: Good Morning people, i've a xbox 360 slim with 4g of capacity, and a external hd with 1Tb but isn't a xbox one, when i start my Destiny (physical media) he tells me to put a hd from xbox 360,...
  10. Can't stay on Xbox Live while playing Destiny

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay on Xbox Live while playing Destiny: Hello, if you can help me, please help. Whenever I try to play Destiny solo or sometimes with friends, 9/10 times I get disconnected from Xbox Live and have to restart my console. I have deleted...