Can't Play Digital Download

Discus and support Can't Play Digital Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am just trying to play Star Wars Battle Front II but it is telling me that I don't own it or I don't have rights to it but it clearly states in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachBrown8, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ZachBrown8
    ZachBrown8 Guest

I am just trying to play Star Wars Battle Front II but it is telling me that I don't own it or I don't have rights to it but it clearly states in my order history that i indeed type in a download code that I purchased to get the game. Xbox says they can't
    help me. If it helps I did get the code from GameStop. If anyoen could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ZachBrown8, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Black ops 3

You would have to purchase the game as a digital copy in order to play it digitally. You can't download a digital copy because you lost your disc.
  3. Mustav Win User

Can't Play Digitally Downloaded Game

This could help some people. (Read my post)
  4. Mustav Win User

Same problem. Removing and adding the account wont work for me.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there OutsideEdge98,

Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first. How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console. If not, try to remove your profile
    and then re-add it to the console to see if that helps.
    How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DaRealBlueSteel Win User

Social & Gaming problems again!!

Can't play any of my digital downloaded games. XBOX NOT LIVE STRIKES AGAIN
Thema:

1. Can't Play Digital Download - Similar Threads - Can't Play Digital

2. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  3. I can't play a game I purchased digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game I purchased digitally: I bought rocket league a long time ago then I recently got the games pass for a few months now I don't have the game pass and I don't have the game I bought years before getting game pass and I...
  4. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  5. Can't load/play any digital or disc games on Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load/play any digital or disc games on Xbox One S.: I am not able to play any games on my Xbox One S (500 GB). It was working fine earlier and then it stopped loading games. When I try to run a game, it goes to the loading screen for a few seconds...
  6. Can't load/play any digital or disc games on Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load/play any digital or disc games on Xbox One S.: I am not able to play any games on my Xbox One S (500 GB). It was working fine earlier and then it stopped loading games. When I try to run a game, it goes to the loading screen for a few seconds...
  7. Can't play any digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any digital games: I had the Game Pass Ultimate trial. During the trial I downloaded some games and played them, all worked fine. After the trial period expired I signed up with a 12 month subscription Game Pass...
  8. I can't play one digital games on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play one digital games on gamepass: I'm the only person that uses the Xbox One here and I have the gamepass. I want to play Borderlands 2 but it keeps saying: For this, the owner has to sign in. The error code is (0x82d0007) I have...
  9. I can't play digital games on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play digital games on xbox 360: Hello. My xbox account email is [Mod Removed personal email] My Xbox Gamertag is . One day, digital games in my account started to disappear. I am using xbox360 F1 2013, Forza horizon, Dirt...
  10. I can't play or unninstall my digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or unninstall my digital game: I have digital game that is stuck on my xbox one. The game in question is Lego Batman 3 that was acquired via game pass, I can't play or unninstal the game and I have the Ultimate Pass active...