Can't play downloaded games

Discus and support Can't play downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My console only shows them as demos, but I was able to play them earlier. 0a711245-8863-44bd-8a1f-793401ec3c19 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Burakku Shofu, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Can't play downloaded games

My console only shows them as demos, but I was able to play them earlier.

:)

Burakku Shofu, Jun 10, 2014
  2. KC-US
    KC-US Guest
    Can't play downloaded game

I have a 250GB hard drive in it. I purchased it from a local store about 1-2 months ago. I have demo games that I've downloaded that work fine.

KC-US, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Can't play downloaded game.

0x87e107e3. This code is displayed when I try to open Madden 17. It backs me out and displays this code. When I try to look up the support code id on your website, it doesn't exist... What is going on. I can't play a game I bought bundled with the Xbox.
    Fantastic

KINGbeABOUTit, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Can't play downloaded games

Hello,

Did you recently switch consoles, by that I mean did you switch the location of the hard drive? If you did, you'll need to do a license transfer. If not, try deleting the item, clearing your cache and downloading the content again.

If that still does not work, try doing the above, but before redownloading the games, remove your profile by deleting it (profile ONLY).

Let us know how that works.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't play downloaded games!?

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. What game(s) does this issue occur with? Are there other Xbox Live accounts on your console that may have purchased the content in question?

Let us know so we can take a closer look. :)
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Can't play download game

Hey there Psychoflame69,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this problem. The hard reset you're asking about is what we call a power cycle and can be done following the instructions
    here.

If that does not work though, I encourage you to try the other steps outlined in Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox One.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  7. KC-US Win User

Why would the hard drive work for other games, but not for a downloaded Halo game? How can I get my money back for a game that doesn't work?
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey mate, do you have an HDD in your console? If so, what size? When was it purchased, and where was it purchased from?
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't Play Downloaded game

Can you try the re-install in exactly this order: delete game, clear cache, restart console, re-download.
Thema:

Can't play downloaded games

1. Can't play downloaded games - Similar Threads - Can't play downloaded

2. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...
  3. Can't Play Digital Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Digital Download: I am just trying to play Star Wars Battle Front II but it is telling me that I don't own it or I don't have rights to it but it clearly states in my order history that i indeed type in a download...
  4. Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold: So I downloaded For Honor while it was free with gold, I've changed emails on my account stated playing on the xbox again for three first time in months recently and now it's no longer letting me...
  5. Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold: So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days): Earlier today I tried to download F1 2020 as it's free to play but on the new xbox store it says the game is only in pre order and will be available from Sept 1st, despite the game being out for...
  7. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  8. : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...: : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download by my game pass My gaming pass is active and i unplugged my xbox and internet also. But I still not able...
  9. Can't play download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play download game: So i just spent the last 7 hours downloading assassin's Creed Revelations and when i disconnected from xbox live it said i had 10 mins to reconnect to continue. I didnt pay it much attention...
  10. 1080TI, i5 9600K, and 32GB RAM apparently can't play this, won't even let me download it.

in XboX Insiders
    1080TI, i5 9600K, and 32GB RAM apparently can't play this, won't even let me download it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]