Can’t play Fortnite on Xbox series S

Discus and support Can’t play Fortnite on Xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Past few days Fortnite loads but then we press A and it just says we cant sign into our accounts on Xbox and play. Plz help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaBlaize, Apr 18, 2021.

1. JoshuaBlaize
    JoshuaBlaize Guest

Past few days Fortnite loads but then we press A and it just says we cant sign into our accounts on Xbox and play. Plz help.

:)

JoshuaBlaize, Apr 18, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X work on a 1080p TV?

Yes, The Xbox Series X will play at 1080p fine, but the Xbox Series X is a 4K gaming console,

If you're not planning to upgrade to a 4K TV / Monitor, I'd say it not worth getting the Series X in my opinion, you're much better off with the Xbox Series S as that is a 1080p / 1440p gaming console and you'll save some money if you're staying at 1080p,

at 4:45 has some info on the Series S.

https://youtu.be/7S3s7NCVzDQ?t=285

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S

Yes,

Anyone one can be on any of the...

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

and join party's and play the same game together, no matter who is playing on any of these consoles.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?

I have several disc games for my Xbox One, i am buying a Series S, but how will i pay them on it?
    You wouldnt. Xbox Series S can only play digital games so if you want to play them on Series S you would have to repurchase them digitally.
  5. Spazpol Win User

FORTNITE GAME

Hello, I am Eduardo Portillo and i want to ask you why does the videogame FORTNITE can´t be played without xbox live gold membership?, and will you let us play without gold membership? because fortnite is a free to play game in every part but on
    Xbox it isn´t. Thank you for your comprehendance and keep me informe of this idea
    You need gold because of the on-line play requirement.
  6. AllysonLyons Win User

FORTNITE GAME

Hello, I am Eduardo Portillo and i want to ask you why does the videogame FORTNITE can´t be played without xbox live gold membership?, and will you let us play without gold membership? because fortnite is a free to play game in every part but on
    Xbox it isn´t. Thank you for your comprehendance and keep me informe of this idea
    You need gold because of the on-line play requirement.

yea that happened to me too.
Thema:

1. Can’t play Fortnite on Xbox series S - Similar Threads - Can’t play Fortnite

2. Still can’t play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t play Minecraft: We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to play? c2e21a5e-9f42-4de6-8f2e-8f231ff7b615
  3. Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly can’t play cloud gaming.: For the past couple of days, I was trying out the cloud gaming feature. Out of nowhere though, i suddenly wasn’t able to check it out and kept getting stumped with the message saying it’s...
  4. Can’t play with more than one gigabyte

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play with more than one gigabyte: Hello guys I have a question my Xbox one overheats after playing a game with more than one gigabyte and idk why but do y’all have any tips on how to fix it? 1201dade-6e9e-4e4a-9b94-c7740501e398
  5. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

in XboX Insiders
    Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...: So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the...
  6. I can’t play fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play fortnite: Please call me my Phone nuber is [mod removed] b0134abe-9792-496f-8f8e-20a77bc98654
  7. Why can’t we play fortnite without the gold why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we play fortnite without the gold why: We need fortnite without gold pass please d2393094-5cb9-4b32-9677-69f6a168394f
  8. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...
  9. Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?: So if im understanding correctly, I cannot play Fortnite on my daughters xbox one without buying a seperate xbox live? We share a console and have 2 different profiles and I cannot login, it just...
  10. Child can’t play Fortnite online - Xbox message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can’t play Fortnite online - Xbox message: Hi, Trying to set up Xbox one so son can play Fortnite. Keep getting message “You are unable to see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your...