Can't play fortnite.

Discus and support Can't play fortnite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just playing Fortnite and got kicked out of the game. It kept saying that Xbox Live Gold was required to play the game, but it has never required... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeckoGaming5132, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Can't play fortnite.

I was just playing Fortnite and got kicked out of the game. It kept saying that Xbox Live Gold was required to play the game, but it has never required it before. I dont know what to do because i dont have money for xbox live gold

:)

GeckoGaming5132, Nov 12, 2020
  2. LadyjunkBox Win User

Can't play fortnite.

Fortnite does require XBox Live Gold since it’s an online multiplayer. To save money, you can sign up for a one month discount in the Xbox
    Gold

site.

You can also turn in
    Microsoft Rewards
    points for a Gold subscription.
  3. Smwutches Win User

xbox live gold on fortnite

You can't. Fortnite is an online only game and gold is required to play online.
  4. Paulpaul1738 Win User

Xbox Privacy and Online Settings

I can't figure out how to change my privacy settings in order to play fortnite. It won't allow me to play because i can't see "user-generated content". Can anyone help?
  5. PLEASEDCLAW5871 Win User

xbox live

...When xbox one was launched all of the xbox 360 players were diverted to buy ps4 because of ur membership to play fortnite...
    The Xbox One was s released five years later. So Fortnite can't be the reason why people preferred to buy PS4 consoles.

Its my typing mistake i was supposed to write

When fortnite released all the xbox one players diverted to buy ps4 as of xbox membership to play fortnite
  6. EVERARDOz Win User

FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

Hi i can't play fortnite or anything because I need Xbox live gold i dont think that's fair
Thema:

Can't play fortnite.

1. Can't play fortnite. - Similar Threads - Can't play fortnite

2. : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download...: : I can't get on xbox live on my xbox to to play Fortnite or anyother games thats download by my game pass My gaming pass is active and i unplugged my xbox and internet also. But I still not able...
  3. Why can't you play fortnite for free?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you play fortnite for free?!: Just... Why? many games that support multiplayer ONLY, including fortnite, are playable for free on PS4, Switch, PC, iOS and android. Why not on xbox? Fortnite is a FREE game and is supposed to be...
  4. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  5. I can't play fortnite with mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play fortnite with mouse and keyboard: when I open the game I do not see the usual arrow of the mouse and I can not move with the keyboard both in the lobby and in combat ......... Someone knows why this is happening ???????? Thanks...
  6. I can't play Fortnite with mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Fortnite with mouse and keyboard: In this week I can't play fortnite with mouse and keyboard I don't know what is happening?! I when I open the game I do not see the usual arrow of the mouse and I can not move with the keyboard...
  7. Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform: I have a Xbox One, fully updated. If i run Fortnite with my user, no problem at all, but if i use my son's account (i already tried to change is age but didnt work), he's not able to play cross...
  8. I can't play fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fortnite: Hi, i would like yo know if someone can help me because when i try todo play they gane there is a message sayin "you cannot see content other people make because oficina how tour account is set...
  9. can't play fortnite on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play fortnite on my account: I am getting an error message when I try to sign into fortnite. Cannot see shared content "to do this, change a setting" "you cannot see content other people make because of how your account...
  10. Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games: Earlier today, I created an Epic Games account and linked my Xbox Live gamertag as well as my Twitch to this account. When I got home and tried to play Fortnite / stream, I couldn't get past the...