cant play forza horizon 4 online

Discus and support cant play forza horizon 4 online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, some time ago i realized that i couldnt play fh4 online on my pc. i then kinda left the game until yesterday. when i try to go into online i get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vladsilvasanu, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. cant play forza horizon 4 online

hello, some time ago i realized that i couldnt play fh4 online on my pc. i then kinda left the game until yesterday. when i try to go into online i get a message saying : FEATURE LOCKED there was an error communicating with the server. please try again later.
    my connection is good, i can buy stuff in the action house. its showing good in the xbox app. i have tried doing the following: 1: teredo was not showning up in my adapter settings, even though i had "show hidden devices" on. i went in services.msc and ip
    helper was running on automatic. i then went to gpedit.msc and changed "set teredo state" from not configured to enabled and change the state from "default state" to "enterprise client". that didnt work. 2:tried messing with the firewall, everything is on.
    3:did "netsh interface Teredo set state servername=default" and after that "netsh interface teredo show state"" in cmd(administrator). got this
    (picture below). how can i fix this? it wouldnt bother me too much if i could use all of my cars. i cant use some of them because of this error. thanks for the help!
    cant play forza horizon 4 online [​IMG]

:)

vladsilvasanu, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. matthewiag Win User

forza horizon 4

I cant wait to play Forza Horizon 4
  3. Risky#Real Win User

xbox app

Hi

nothing of the up top tips helped me this is really annyoing me i cant play forza horizon 4 online cause of this.

Cheers
  4. vladsilvasanu Win User

update! when i try going into any online race it starts to que for a lobby but when it finds one i just get a message saying that my account/profile doesnt have the required privilages. help....
  5. vladsilvasanu Win User

okay so i fixed it! so when i went to my library on the store it said "install", even though it was. i just pressed install and installed in the same spot. that fixed my dlc cars, but not the online function. had to reinstall the game. hope this helps
    anyone.
  6. EduuhMiranda Win User

okay so i fixed it! so when i went to my library on the store it said "install", even though it was. i just pressed install and installed in the same spot. that fixed my dlc cars, but not the online function. had to reinstall the game. hope this
    helps anyone.
    i read about it on reddit yesterday. I was trying to install the game again but my store wont let me, i know that an other issue and i tried all the recomended actions on this foruns, i guess i need a fresh install :(. Good luck mate, have fun
Thema:

1. cant play forza horizon 4 online - Similar Threads - cant play forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  3. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  4. Cant play Forza Horzion 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Forza Horzion 3 Multiplayer: I've tried so much things to fix this,but nothing helps , i tried to open NAT , disable teredo , e.t.c , and nothing helps.. everytime when i try to join multiplayer freeroam ,it says ..''unable...
  5. I cant play online in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online in forza horizon 3: Hello, I cant play online in forza horizon 3. First i had a child account but then i fixt it to an adoult account. And i have fixed all the Privacy thing that you should do but i still cant...
  6. Cant play forza 3 oine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza 3 oine: i have bought 1 year xbox live just a few minutes ago, got on forza 3 to play online and it says that i need xbox live gold to play online line. How could i fix or a way to get in...
  7. i cant play online on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play online on forza horizon 3: Hi, help me please, i cant play online on forza horizon 3, an error message for dns... 067df35c-4cf8-4d54-b7b1-413e27e63d79
  8. i cant play forza horizon 3 anymore because it wont update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 3 anymore because it wont update: So when i launch Forza 3 it says that i need to update and takes me to the windows store page. But instead of updating it downloads the whole game one more time which i can tell because the file...
  9. cant play forza horizon 3 online because of toredo error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play forza horizon 3 online because of toredo error: also chat with microsoft tech anwser (or something named like that ) hadn't helped me and this page also made nothing for me Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App on...
  10. Cant play forza horizon 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play forza horizon 3 online: well aparetlly you NEED some Bullsh*t thing call a teredo adapter to even think about going on online with this game, i tryed to get it up and running for th past few days but nothing works, even...