Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

Discus and support Can't play game on my profile but on others profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Appealing Blaze, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work for other profiles but not my main account. I was the one
    who bought these games. I've tryed uninstalling and reinstalling the game and doing a hard reset, neither has worked. I don't know how or why I can't play on only my profile but if anyone could help me try solving this issue I would really appreciate it. I
    should also add that Killing floor 2 works but then crashes when I try starting a game, no error code shows up either it just takes me back to home. Subnautica doesn't load. When I get to the menu screen and try loading into the game It dosen't load. I've
    left my console on for 24hrs to see if it was just loading slow but it never loaded.

:)

Appealing Blaze, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Appealing Blaze Win User

Thank you guys for the support I got it fix.
  3. AridLizard Win User

it could be that your save has corrupted somehow (which could be why the games will work on other profiles but crash or freeze when you try to load your save)

you could try deleting your save from the Xbox and then letting it sync the save from the cloud

or, if you aren't worried about your progress, just delete your save and see if it will let you start a new game without freezing/crashing
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Did you acquire those games through Game Pass or through a digital purchase?

As GroundOregano stated, we’ll need a bit more information.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You must be a little bit more concrete friend for us to help you. Can you describe your problem in detail? I'm not sure I understand.
  6. Appealing Blaze Win User

I've also tryed deleting the save data off the xbox
Thema:

1. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. I can't play the games online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play the games online: Hello! I need help with being able to play online on the games i downloaded with game pass. I keep getting sended to xbox.com...
  3. I can't get my doom game to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my doom game to play.: I got it a long time ago with my free with gold. I have played it several times without issue. But now it says I have to buy it. I have always paid my live gold and upgraded to ultimate without a...
  4. Can't play a game after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game after buying the game pass: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  5. Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  6. Can't play my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play my games.: Hello, let's type everything in detail so we don't miss anything. -The issue is in a new xbox update which is 2006. -The issue wasn't present on version 2005 and everything was going just fine....
  7. Can't play Play Anywhere games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Play Anywhere games on PC: All games purchased by my household are purchased through the same parent account that belongs specifically to a single person. If I want to play a digital game on my Xbox console, I sign in to...
  8. "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify", "server connectivty is blocked", can't play multiplayer games: Alright, so I've been trying to get into my friend's java Minecraft server, but the same error pops up every time: "Failed to connect to server...
  9. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  10. Can't play Xbox 360 games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games.: So, I went to boot up Black Ops 2. And got an error when I tried to log into Xbox live saying that "sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in." And now. I cant...