Can't play Game Pass games without internet

Discus and support Can't play Game Pass games without internet in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have installed last Xbox insider alpha Build. I have set my Xbox One series s as "Xbox home". When i go in offline mode and shut down or restart... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuperCiao, Aug 4, 2021.

1. /u/SuperCiao
    /u/SuperCiao Guest

I have installed last Xbox insider alpha Build. I have set my Xbox One series s as "Xbox home". When i go in offline mode and shut down or restart completely the Xbox, i can't play any game pass games (error code 0x803F900A ), while when i go in standby, in offline mode I can.

submitted by /u/SuperCiao
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuperCiao, Aug 4, 2021
  2. VolcanicCat112 Win User

Xbox home switches

I would do that but the main issue is that, I can't play games on my xbox without internet unless it is my home xbox. And I would have to wait a whole year just to play the games I own without internet, because I have no internet.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Game Data Lost

A lot of games require an internet connection even if not playing multiplayer. In order to sync with your game save in the cloud an internet connection is also required. Without it you can't download your save.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One gamepass sharing help

Just to make extra sure:

Are you having Game Pass Ultimate, or just Game Pass (without Ultimate)?

If you say your sister can't play online Multiplayer, then you (or she) would need a separate Gold Membership or an upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.

Game Pass allows you to play the games available in the Game Pass subscription. But to be able to play online Multiplayer, a Gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate subscription (which contains Xbox Live Gold) would be necessary.
  5. carseclass Win User

Can't play the giant without internet..

Call of duty black ops 3 can go off line. with this game there is two modes on line mode and off line mode .with on line mode your saves stays on line and these cant be retrieve off line.when you take this game off line you have to start a new game and
    i don t think this will affect your on line saves .This game have local multiplayer mode that you can do off line.😊
  6. DestinyUnversed Win User

Can't play the giant without internet..

Did you make sure the console you are trying to play on is set as your home console? If you purchased it but are not on your home console you have to play online. I had this same problem.
Thema:

1. Can't play Game Pass games without internet - Similar Threads - Can't play Game

2. Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online games on both xbox's at the same time: I have recently bought my son an Xbox, he has his own account and games but we cannot play online at the same time as it won't let us connect. i have tried changing the ports in advanced settings...
  3. Can't play Digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Digital game: Hi all, Brought Madden 19 in 2019 as a digital download. Haven't played it for a while, so went to play it today. I got an error message saying the owner has to sign in to play it. I am the...
  4. Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play: Hi, When I download and enter the game through the xbox app, I first log in to my account, there should be some setting options, but the game is dead, can't start. I have installed xbox identity...
  5. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games: Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be logged in to play submitted by...
  6. I can't play Control by Remedy Entertainment on my PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Control by Remedy Entertainment on my PC Game Pass.: Hi. I bought my first month of PC Game Pass for $1, wanting to try out Control for a cheap buck, as I couldn't commit myself to paying full price. The game just doesn't work. 9/10 times I start...
  7. I can't start playing Remedy's Control game with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start playing Remedy's Control game with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Windows 10 PC: I can start the game, if a press A button on my Xbox controller I can get more quickly to the start screen (then one with the big Control name in the middle of the screen) but I can't continue. If...
  8. Can't Resume the Media Player App After Latest System Update (Restarts After Playing a Game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Resume the Media Player App After Latest System Update (Restarts After Playing a Game): I know I must be the only one who uses the Media Player app on a regular basis, but after the latest system update, it keeps restarting when switching back after a game. This was not the case...
  9. Can't play half of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play half of my games: So I just changed my gamertag a few days ago and I haven't been able to play a majority of my games since. Examples Rainbow Six Siege, Splitgate, Warframe, and Valhalla. I don't what the problem...
  10. Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC: It's been more than a month since I'm not able to launch any games that launches from Xbox App or Microsoft Store. The games install successfully but when I try to launch, It just gives me some...