Can’t play game pass superhot?

Discus and support Can’t play game pass superhot? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackLodgeOwl79, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Can’t play game pass superhot?

Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could troubleshoot it by going into the games files and stuff, but its on game pass so the files are unable to be
    accessed by me. Are there ant fixes to this problem?

:)

BlackLodgeOwl79, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Max.A Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

Same exact problem. They need to fix their game. Its annoying seeing all the PC players get to play the game while I can’t even get passed the tittle screen SMH
  3. ProDefault Win User

Have yo delted it and reinstalled it ? Sounds like a software update issue which is very common . The update installs as well as the game and can get corrupted time to time.
  4. Jaxpug Win User

What console are you using? It should be compatible with any Xbox. I was able to play through (for the monthly quest) this week.

Otherwise, i would go with ProDefault’s suggestion of uninstalling and reinstalling.
  5. xCGNx Prevail Win User

Untitled Goose Game Is Coming To GamePass...

I’ve heard of the game but I can’t wait for it to come on the game pass so I can officially try it out .
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

Heres the thing the release for the game is September 10th for all but with the game pass ultimate the release is September 6th. You can’t play until then. It is just pre-loaded now that way you don’t have to download the whole thing on the 6th.
Thema:

1. Can’t play game pass superhot? - Similar Threads - Can’t play game

2. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  3. Can’t play disc games because of Xbox Game Pass trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play disc games because of Xbox Game Pass trial?: Hey, so i did the trial for Xbox Game Pass back in November and havent really touched my Xbox since, i tried to get on and play some games today and keep getting greeted with the error 0x8003f900a...
  4. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  5. Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?: I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last night and when I went to go on it today it says...
  6. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  7. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  8. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  9. Can’t play owned games offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play owned games offline: As far as i know it’s not possible to play offline when using gameshare. Did microsoft even think of the impacts this will have on gamers that can not always rely on internet to play. I’m stuck...
  10. I can’t play any of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any of my games: I cant seem to be able to play any of my games. All it ever says is thati neex to renew my xbox game pass but i dont own that i only own hard disc so i dint know hos to solve this ive contacted...