Can’t play game pass superhot?

Discus and support Can’t play game pass superhot? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackLodgeOwl79, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Can’t play game pass superhot?

Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could troubleshoot it by going into the games files and stuff, but its on game pass so the files are unable to be
    accessed by me. Are there ant fixes to this problem?

:)

BlackLodgeOwl79, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Puff McDanks Win User

Three things that made this game a bit less fun for me *spoilers*

I can get pass that stuff because this game is the sh t son.
  3. HighendLeX85 Win User

Help a grandma please

Xbox Gold is needed to use multiplayer features. With this your grandchild can play games online with his friends and other players of the Xbox community. With game pass he gets access to a variety of games. So he can download and play those games without
    buying them. The advantage of this is that he can play a lot of games for a monthly fee (the game pass). You just need to be aware, that if he unsubscribes from game pass he couldn´t play those games anymore after the paid subscription ends.

Best is to test the gamepass (in europe you get the first month for 1€).
  4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Gamle pass

If it does get added that would be awesome!! Fun game to play but I didn t get to play alot of it!! Would for sure play more of it on game pass!
  5. skys7 Win User

halo 4 grifball

I don´t like that people don´t know that you can pass the grifball and even score from far away. people are too blocked to get that. I play it for winning not for kills.
  6. maxen Win User

minecraft story mode 8 ???

Thema:

Can’t play game pass superhot?

1. Can’t play game pass superhot? - Similar Threads - Can’t play game

2. Changed my email now I can’t play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my email now I can’t play online games: I have an Xbox series X and recently updated my email address. I can no longer connect to Xbox live on my console. Microsoft store will not load and cannot play any multiplayer games. I can login...
  3. Can’t play some games on my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play some games on my Series X?: Hi guys im having difficulty playing certain games on my new console and have done since release. When I try to launch Minecraft it tells me I dont own the game despite having played it for hours...
  4. I can’t play games online with my friends on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t play games online with my friends on Xbox.: Im not sure if my account is a child account or not, because I am fifteen. My mom cannot change my online settings on our family account for some reason. When i try to invite my friends to play...
  5. I bought a game from Poland and I can’t play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from Poland and I can’t play multiplayer: So I bought battlefield 3 premium edition from amazon and it was a polish copy. The code worked fine however after a 1-2 weeks i couldnt connect to a server. I had tried uninstalling it but it...
  6. I can’t see my games I have played because of a glitch on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t see my games I have played because of a glitch on Xbox: I was trying to hide a game on the account page of my account or whatever its called and i couldnt figure out how to. I remeber before it was just press x on the game that shows your achievements...
  7. why can’t i play rush the video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i play rush the video game: I Cant Seem To Be Able To Play Rush The Video Game Although Its Fully Downloaded. Why? 5e048bbc-43a0-4fe4-a8fc-3fc335b85648
  8. Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???: A friend and I both have the same Xbox One S and we’re friends and cannot play any games together from COD to Rocket League. We can join a party together, host a party and communicate but we can’t...
  9. Can’t play online or play games I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play online or play games I own: I am connected to the internet and the connection is fine. My xbox live gold is still ongoing but when i try to play a game i own it says i dont own the game. Also when i open ro ket league it...
  10. Ark sessions filter not allowing filter changes, can’t access servers or games I play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark sessions filter not allowing filter changes, can’t access servers or games I play on...: Logged out of Scortched earth and log back in to any of the four severs I play on - now they don’t show up on the client side. Session filters cannot be changed from non-dedicated server to legacy...