cant play games after order

Discus and support cant play games after order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant play any other game and only some games after ordering game pass what i should do 0e66e47e-016e-4e33-962d-36143326e6ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bren_rods03, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Bren_rods03
    Bren_rods03 Guest

i cant play any other game and only some games after ordering game pass what i should do

:)

Bren_rods03, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? Also, what is the error that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to play Xbox game pass games?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Bren_rods03! I hope that you are doing well!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue.

• Are you using an Xbox console or a PC/ Windows 10 device?
    • Are you facing any error code/ messages when launching the games?
  4. boot61 Win User

dark souls pre order code

I pre ordered two days after they offered the code and I just got it today! you will get it soon but you cant download and play the game now any way so its no big deal!
  5. Saeleth Win User

cant play after game add on

Hi there,

Please quit out of the game completely and then do a full power cycle on your console. From there if the problem persists please uninstall and reinstall the game. Let us know if you still need assistance after these steps!
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

cant play after game add on

Hi,

On the main menu, press and HOLD 10 sec the powerbutton of the console, wait 30 sec, restart console and try.

Regards,
Thema:

1. cant play games after order - Similar Threads - cant play games

2. Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play certain games on gamepass ultimate for PC: Hi, When I try to download games like mass effect Andromeda, I get the error code 0x800706ba 1f5738b1-4d9f-4756-b632-47cdf3c94164
  3. Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Play Forza Horizon 4 on Game pass (PC): Every time i open the game, it cant sign me in The exact words are: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live this just started happening today, and i am so confused. PLZ help, Thanks!...
  4. Cant play multiple in some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiple in some games: Hii , i have a problem with my online multiplying with some games , i am from egypt , some games like gta or division r working very well but other games cant even log in to multiplying like dying...
  5. I Cant Play Some Gamepass Games on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant Play Some Gamepass Games on Windows 10: I am trying to play Minecraft dungeons and Wolfenstein but it keeps getting stuck on signing in in both games, though it works with other games perfectly like halo and Forza horizon 4 PS: this...
  6. Cant play the games that I bought on another console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play the games that I bought on another console: So I bought games on my xbox one S, ive tried to re-download the games I bought and play them on my other xbox. It keeps saying that the person who bought it needs to signin. I signin and it still...
  7. my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game

in XBoX on Windows
    my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game: this is the error i keep geting [img] 1abe5cfa-03ef-44de-994a-663cc2ee9de3
  8. 0x80004005 cant play games xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80004005 cant play games xbox game pass: Hello, I subscribed last week to game pass on pc to play football manager 2021 but I can not get past the start-up screen. Gaming UI pops up and I select my Microsoft account but just get "we...
  9. I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass: I tried already disconnecting EA account, reinstalling EA Access app, resetting xbox app by terminating it in task manager. None have seem to work. 3ec32fbe-5f67-4ca6-9f80-de481201ef8f
  10. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...: This really sucks, as i'm in a madden franchise with my friend and we can't play. submitted by /u/Additional_Equal_720 [link] [comments]