Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.

Discus and support Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two years ago my first 360 had a RRoD. I bought a new 360 and transferred the contents of the old hard drive to the new one. I did a license transfer,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LightningRaptor, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.

Two years ago my first 360 had a RRoD. I bought a new 360 and transferred the contents of the old hard drive to the new one. I did a license transfer, redownloaded content and everything was fine.

I just moved to a new house that does not yet have internet access. I CAN play all of the games on demand and access any dlc content that was on the OLD 360. However, I CANNOT play any games or use any dlc purchased in the past two years on the NEW 360.
    I am using the same account I've had since my first Xbox.

Any ideas?

:)

LightningRaptor, Oct 28, 2015
  2. Game will only work on one account.

You will need to do a license transfer if you wish to play the games offline. If you don't transfer the licenses, then you will only be able to play online while signed in to the account that purchased the content.

HomegrownSilky, Oct 28, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    downloads

Can you play while your online ?

Is it an xbox live arcade game or indie game or a kinect game

If yes to either you need to be connected to play those

If it is games on demand then did you do a license transfer or change consoles

Only the purchasing console and profile can use it offline or online

Also if you changed consoles you need to do a license transfer and redownload the licenses

Login on the purchasing profile

Account management under settings

License transfer

ngocphi, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline.

1. Can't play games on demand or DLC that were purchased after license transfer while offline. - Similar Threads - Can't play games

2. Can't play some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play some of my games: I bought a second xbox one on black friday. I set it up. Downloaded some apps and games so I could play or watch my streaming apps on both TVs. My home xbox one in the bedroom won't load minecraft...
  3. Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play my older PC / GFWL games?: I realize that Games for Windows Live shut down some time ago so that no more purchases can be made. However, I used to be able to access my old games still. However, when I try to sign in now to...
  4. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...
  5. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...
  6. Can't play backwards compatible games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play backwards compatible games on xbox one: I have downloaded a few Xbox 360 games from the game pas on my Xbox one, but whenever I try to launch one of these games it fails and I get this message. Please try again. Sorry that didn't work...
  7. Can't play any games again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any games again: Am getting tried of this every week there something wrong with the xbox one getting this error code from trying to open all my games 0x8027025a it never ending with this system. I tryed everything...
  8. My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa: My brother and I both got game pass on our accounts recently, he downloaded Gears of wars 5 in his account first. When I try to play gears 5 it prompts me the option to install in the xbox app,...
  9. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  10. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...