Can’t play games or apps

Discus and support Can’t play games or apps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i turn on my xbox one there is sound and then it cuts out after i get to the dashboard . no app or game will load up just the title screen and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr CeRTAfIED G, May 10, 2019.

1. Can’t play games or apps

When i turn on my xbox one there is sound and then it cuts out after i get to the dashboard .

no app or game will load up just the title screen and then and error code 0x800706ba thus happened after this mornings up date 5/7/2019

:)

Mr CeRTAfIED G, May 10, 2019
  2. Mr CeRTAfIED G Win User

Can’t play games or apps

I did reset my xbox one to factory setting without erasing all my content and that worked for me so thanks guys
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Can’t play games or apps

Have you tried backing up the data and resetting the xbox too its factory settings.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can’t play games or apps

Hi there.

I had this problem recently too. The best thing to do is to reset your console to factory settings. To do this, go to System>Settings>System>Console Info. You will see an option to reset your console, make sure to click
    it and then click "keep my games and apps". It will reset your console to how it came out of the box, enter the email linked to your GamerTag and it should work again.
  5. Lil 8 Win User

Can’t play games or apps

Hello Mr Certafied,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this issue. Go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

After the Xbox turns on, head into your Settings< Network<Network settings<Test network connection & Test multiplayer connection. Make sure both are good before trying to launch a game or app.

Let us know the results of the power cycle and the network tests.

i too have the same problem, however after having to reset my console but chose the option to keep my app/games i can now all content. However, i have no audio on my console which is xbox one. I am a early preview member, not sure if i got bad code pushed
    to my console?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can’t play games or apps

Hi there Mr CeRTAfIED G,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. Thanks for the update. Since the issue is persistent after doing the factory reset - keep games and apps, the next step will be

Reset console and - Reset and remove everything
    . This option is used as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.

This option resets the console to factory settings and help restore the console operating system. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted from the console. After doing the factory
    reset, check out this article to help
    Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

Can’t play games or apps

1. Can’t play games or apps - Similar Threads - Can’t play games

2. I can’t play my NBA2k19 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my NBA2k19 game: I was playing my game yesterday and everything worked fine. My subscritions are active. I try to play again today and im getting this error code. I tried everything suggested. How can i fix this...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again 15be178b-69fe-4b10-9727-35444b81fade
  4. Can’t play Xbox 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox 360 game on Xbox one: I have been playing call of duty modern warfare two on the Xbox one since it became backwards compatible from the Xbox 360. Just recently I tried to log on and play and it says Your connection to...
  5. can’t play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t play multiplayer games: My Xbox one won’t let me play any games that include you going online. For example, I will try to load up fortnite, it’ll open up the loading screen, turn black and then go back to the home page...
  6. Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my downloaded games due to Microsoft updating store?: How dumb is it that I have to sit around and wait for the service alert to go away to play my games that have been purchased off the Xbox store due to them updating it. Like if I have already paid...
  7. I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: I just was recently able to get my hands on a disc of black ops one and after downloading it I tried to play online multiplayer and even though I had Xbox Live I couldn’t play online which is...
  8. Microsoft needs to do something cause I can’t play any of the new games that have been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft needs to do something cause I can’t play any of the new games that have been ...: Microsoft needs to do something cause I can’t play any of the new games that have been released Like call of duty ww2, fortnight I want to play the new games but no one makes games for Xbox...
  9. I downloaded a game but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game but I can’t play it: I just downloaded fifa 18 . And I can’t play it? 08935db8-cd25-46d6-99b9-a3eee3696c54
  10. can’t play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t play multiplayer games: My Xbox one won’t let me play any games that include you going online. For example, I will try to load up fortnite, it’ll open up the loading screen, turn black and then go back to the home page...